Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Hola, Marco! (April 2016)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by irwww View Post
    20 hours a day?? That's too much!!!!! Now I can see why I'm so much behind, I cook only when I'm awake and that means about 11-12 tacos a day!
    I also refuse to use quick serves and gems, I don't know why, I want to feel it is my own achievement completely! I have used quick serves only in cruises when I had low internet access and it wasn't my choice!
    I know it's ok to use mastery spice but it feels like *****ing to me! Unfortunately now I must compromise, I'll use as less as possible though!
    Mastery spice and quick serves are a big part of this game, they make cruise and event life A LOT easier. I spent the first couple of days leveling myself to 55 and still completed all 3 quests with 3 days to go. This wouldn't have been possible without them, especially the fish requirement for the lvl55 Baja Taco.

Event/cruises in RS2 are pretty much back to back so think of quick serves and mastery spice as giving you breathing room and stress relief
    RS2 (lvl 56) BS2 (lvl 38) CS (lvl 45)

FB for BS2 & RS2 quick serves = Belluriel Gaming

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    IMHO mastery spice is part of the game just like all the other ingredients so go ahead and use it. That's the whole point of having it. In fact, I only use mastery spice for events. Here's what I do... These events are very predictable. After the cruise event then there's the earn a new dish by mastering recipe event so during the cruises, I frantically make mastery spice by planting, harvesting, discarding as much as I can, only keeping vanilla. Then I'm ready once the cruise is over.

LOL and ITA

Mastery spice is just another ingredient in this game like mushrooms that take 16 hours to restock. Once you accept that then it gets easier to use your mastery spice without feeling bad about it.

That particular goal only provides a couple of tortillas so just don't do it. I'm not and its ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    You only receive 4 tortillas from the final Goal To the last Grind part. Personally I'll opt out of that since it's much easier to just make the tortillas. I am working on level three of the Americana tacos. And will immediately go to the level 3 of Treehuggers. I freely admit I love Mastery spices! It's a must to complete these quests for me. I haven't used any gems but I could because I get them from my gem recipes I do think I've used about 6 or 7 quick serves this entire event. I haven't spent a ton of time on this. I keep a stock of mastery spices. Just check in every hour and half to collect and throw on new food, it only takes a couple minutes. There are still 4 days to complete! That's a lot of time.

Good luck!

Btw! Omg Ellyse99 that msg comment made laugh out loud for real!
    Thanks both of you, I was just trying to make it a bit more entertaining. Good to see someone else appreciating my silly jokes!

Executive Chef
    Yes mastery spice is a huge help but vanilla is so rare. I have all twelve garden slots unlocked and there are many times I go days without seeing one vanilla. so what guess I'm trying to say is if you can log on every hour and half you should be able to complete it but if not then using a few mastery spice (which I'm out of and one vanilla in the garden) or fast hands should help you complete but you should not have to use all your fast hands and 100's of gems!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Yes mastery spice is a huge help but vanilla is so rare. I have all twelve garden slots unlocked and there are many times I go days without seeing one vanilla. so what guess I'm trying to say is if you can log on every hour and half you should be able to complete it but if not then using a few mastery spice (which I'm out of and one vanilla in the garden) or fast hands should help you complete but you should not have to use all your fast hands and 100's of gems!!
    You have all garden slots? I'm jealous, I can't ever get enough shovels. I have about 4 more to go to be fully open.

I find I get about 1 vanilla for every 7-9 full garden harvest. Sometimes I only check into the game just to harvest, discard everything, replant for vanilla. And I avoid Creme brulee at all costs. It's actually easier for me during the cruises since my restaurant stops everything except cruise orders. So every time I make a cruise order, I check for vanilla.

Rhino Keeper
    I am seven Veggie Tacos away from completing the third level. This was one difficult challenge. However I am 3000 blue stars away from hitting level 55! I have all the fillings made. There are 11,880 blue stars and I am at 8,086!!

What would happen if I hit 55 before I finished the goal?? I haven't even unlocked any of the other dishes. Am I stressing over nothing? Should I bang out the remaining Veggie Tacos to hit the goal before the level changes using gems? Can anybody answer for me??? would I lose out on the goal if my level changed?
    Last edited by MauiLady7; 05-03-16 at 11:57 AM.

Fashion Designer
    MauiLady7 I think you're fine. Your goal won't disappear or add more onto it if you change levels. When you reach 55 you will probably unlock the last taco quest. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Just got to last goal on both ..wish i had another taco cart.... but did just get 2 vanilla so in between waiting for mor peppers for taco seasoning im making mastery spice... hopefully will finish both goals ...

Has anyone unlocked the permanent recipes? What do they pay out?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsscats2 View Post
    Has anyone unlocked the permanent recipes? What do they pay out?
    Posted by Beckycarter. I think these are first 2 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    Beef Taco Platter
    Attachment 30609
    Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    Veggie Taco Platter
    Attachment 30592
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 05-03-16 at 05:18 PM.

I can't post what I want...the game is no longer fun...btw I'm level 58...it's now impossible to finish these challenges and I'm an active player...so, tell the developers they will continue to lose players if they make these challenges so ridiculous..I'm ready to quit

No one has the time to complete these impossible challenges!!!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-03-16 at 08:20 PM. Reason: merged 2 consequetive posts

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast