Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Hola, Marco! (April 2016)

Fashion Designer
    Marco the Mariachi

Step 7:
    Make Tortillas (7)
    Use Taco Seasoning (3)
    Master Americano Tacos to Star Level 3
    Rewards: Beef Taco Platter
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Fashion Designer
    Good to the Last Grind

Step 2:
    Make Taco Seasoning (10)
    Use Taco Seasoning (10)
    Rewards: Tortillas +3
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

hi guys! sorry, i don't know how it works, so wd like to ask about recipes locked by lvl55.
    i'm lvl 51 now, and have one 55 recipe in fryer and 2 55lvl recipes in new mexican station.
    i understand that fryer's one will disappear, but wht wd happed to mexican station's two when it's over?
    will they stay so i can learn them when i'm at 55, or will they disappear too if i'm not there within 7days?

(btw, i love what they did with herb garden in this update. looks so good now, and works much easier ))))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    hi guys! sorry, i don't know how it works, so wd like to ask about recipes locked by lvl55.
    i'm lvl 51 now, and have one 55 recipe in fryer and 2 55lvl recipes in new mexican station.
    i understand that fryer's one will disappear, but wht wd happed to mexican station's two when it's over?
    will they stay so i can learn them when i'm at 55, or will they disappear too if i'm not there within 7days?

(btw, i love what they did with herb garden in this update. looks so good now, and works much easier ))))
    Americano Tacos, Treehugger Tacos and Baja Tacos will disappear when the event ends. The other recipes are permanent, if you complete each goal that reward you with them.
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    Americano Tacos, Treehugger Tacos and Baja Tacos will disappear when the event ends. The other recipes are permanent, if you complete each goal that reward you with them.
    thank you, now clear!

Any one know what the taco seasoning does yet?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cnlsmommy View Post
    Any one know what the taco seasoning does yet?
    It gives you +2 coins per serving.

And you can use taco seasoning on any dish!! Saving them for if I need them in quests but I'm making as many as I can and I'm going to throw them on anything with a high serving count. Like tuna casserole or lobster bisque!! Woohoo!! Cha-Ching!

I just love this quest.Mexican food is so delicious. It's Easter time here in Greece and we traditionally stay away from meat. Those dishes are tempting me to cook them in a real oven.

Could someone please tell me when it says add spice to Stew for example.. does that mean it can be the ordinary spice or does it have to be the salsa seasoning?
    Can answer my own question!! Just noticed it had added that I had spiced the tuna casserole so obviously you can use the ordinary spices too when you run out of the peppers & grinder won't be sitting doing nothing.. not that it would.. need those master spices as well!!!
    Last edited by BonnieBobbles; 04-29-16 at 05:23 AM. Reason: found answer!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast