Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: 04/28 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2016) iOS only

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo...?
    FP ali finally appeared and I spent 130 gem to buy cabbages. Of course I only get it after I hit every single one of baron's face. Seriously, I read somewhere that it really isn't about where we throw the cabbage but the prizes have been predetermined not by location but more like the order of our throw. No matter which box we throw, the prize to appear has been set. And then I read FP ali description and found out that it only drops petals? Please tel me it drops energy too...?
    2nd time spending gems for grand prize. Still unsure if I will go for the third time. As such my gems have been depleted, but of course this is better than losing them to accidental taps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    Please tel me it drops energy too...?
    Yes it drops energy (4-100), flowers and coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    Yes it drops energy (4-100), flowers and coins.
    I got 20 energy in my last collection

Fashion Designer
    I received 20 energy too.

Rhino Keeper
    Min=4 Max=100

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for all the assurance! Glad to know. Will be my first collection in a few hours.

I haven't had the flower alicorn show up once.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatNamesRLeft View Post
    I haven't had the flower alicorn show up once.
    Showed up for the first time today for me... Maybe for others as well?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Showed up for the first time today for me... Maybe for others as well?
    After the great purple alicorn sadness, I was going to pass on this, BUT... I was offered a chance to watch a video for a cabbage after I tossed my first three. I always play three, because the free stuff is, well, free stuff. I watched three videos, and accumulated three more cabbages. Then, the video offer disappeared. So I threw those three cabbages. The video offer returned. Three more videos, three more cabbages. After that, I got the video offer for two more cabbages. Now, I was well on my way with just 14/25 spots remaining to hit. I bought the 10 pack of cabbages for 90 gems, then noticed the single (10 gems) and the four pack (40 gems) are the same value. No discount for buying four cabbages. So I bought singles from there. One of those netted a cabbage prize, so this took 3 purchases of single cabbages. Yes, I had to clear every single spot to win, as other posters noted, but I got this alicorn for 120 gems (90+ 10 + 10 + 10). If not for the video option, I would not have spent my hard earned gems on this. Wanted to post this in case others have not tried the option to watch a video.

Executive Chef
    I'm getting reports in-game that there are new prizes in the tent so could a mod or CM open the newer thread I started last week (& change its title to today's 6/3 date), please & thank-you?

...And has the Update Day now changed to Fridays instead of Thursdays???

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415