View Poll Results: Do you like Leaderboard Events?

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

90 21.48%
  • NO!

311 74.22%
  • I do not care

18 4.30%
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherly Love Leaderboard Event May 3rd

Banned
    I know we love to poke fun here don't we?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    I'm sure she/he did as well, just poking fun ☺.
    Can't really come in here ***s blazing about how everyone's crying more than their kids and not get their post picked apart

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    WoW!!!!! Gold sales on ALL my accounts today. I am not biting though. I won't buy gold just for a mama drag. LOL!!! Good luck everyone. I want to see if someone hits 50000 points this time around.
    I'm not buying or spending Gold either, regardless of what group I end up in. My last group was awesome and I ended up getting Skylord but we all played the same, no boosts , just played the game as usual and to be honest who in their right mind would spend the equivalent of $100+ in gold for that dragon? Not me lol. .. if I get it great if not that's great too ☺. Truth be told, I stopped in the end because I wanted to drop to 3rd place for the food lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Can't really come in here ***s blazing about how everyone's crying more than their kids and not get their post picked apart
    Right! A lot of players were really bent over so to speak in the last Leaderboard, grouped with players 40+ levels higher and completely different caliber of players, they never had a chance! It's not about competition it's the fact that many couldn't compete, period. Geez , have a bit of understanding for those players

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    I'm not buying or spending Gold either, regardless of what group I end up in. My last group was awesome and I ended up getting Skylord but we all played the same, no boosts , just played the game as usual and to be honest who in their right mind would spend the equivalent of $100+ in gold for that dragon? Not me lol. .. if I get it great if not that's great too ☺. Truth be told, I stopped in the end because I wanted to drop to 3rd place for the food lol.
    Same here, have quite a few thousand gold saved up but won't be spending it for this event
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Wow, so you were playing Dragon Story for a year before it started? We just had the 4th birthday celebration last month. That's impressive
    Ah, if only I saw that post earlier lol nice one my friend!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I think Mother dragon will be one of the Milestone dragons rewarded in this event too. Well, let's see...

Rhino Keeper
    I voted (gasp) YES! There, I said it. I appreciate the variety of events planned for DS, but it is really our choice whether or not to play. I would like to see a little more time between events (I just got Diamond, so I really want to raise/breed him). I usually just play along to see how far I can get, but sometimes, I just have other priorities on my isle. I don't see the point in obsessing over it, but that's just my viewpoint.

And I am also a long term player.
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    A-freaking-men

ETA: that's why I replied in a lighthearted way and didn't 'blast' back. Can't fight righteous indignation with righteous indignation; they don't mix
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Same here, have quite a few thousand gold saved up but won't be spending it for this event
    I am not to eather. My plan is to totally ignor it. Apparently they didn't pay attention to our poll. But apparently those fees that did like it spent A LOT!!!!!