View Poll Results: Do you like Leaderboard Events?

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

90 21.48%
  • NO!

311 74.22%
  • I do not care

18 4.30%
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherly Love Leaderboard Event May 3rd

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    That is exactly how I felt when I saw the update earlier.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    That is exactly how I felt when I saw the update earlier.

Hehehe! Well I'm a Star Trek fan so if you know How Kirk yells Kahhhnnnn! That was more my response with Nnnooooooo!! Lol I hope they took everyone's feedback and improved some things. Haven't decided if I will play this event or take a mini vacation!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    It will need to be a better caliber of event than the last shamoozles. I can see this thread being huge before the event starts. I hope that they have listened to the negative posts about the 1st leaderboard challenge. If it is the same as the last I will not be participating in it!!!!
    Ditto #2
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Farm Supplier
    The What's New in the app store says "breed, hatch, and evolve". Last time evolving wasn't part of it. It'll be interesting to see how that's incorporated--I'm evolving pretty much constantly already so it might not change what I do.

Executive Chef
    What a wonderful Mother's Day event, a cut throat competition. Well, Mom always did like me best

Not changing anything in how I'm playing. The only thing I can say about the last one was the group I was in. It was not like a lot of them...none of us even hit 3000 which means i got a trader with yet another pi?ata dragon. Glad to get a rest since I won't be going outta my way to participate.

Nightclub Owner
    No!! No!! No!!! DO NOT WANT!!! Don't they listen to us? This 'mother's day event' sucks just as much as the supposed 'birthday celebration' event What the h-e-double hockey sticks are they thinking??? How is this supposed to be fun for us??
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    They better have some awesome dragons for the milestones, or I might just take a vacation while this runs. Bad enough the imbalance of the whole thing...their own bugs keep people from completing stuff...and the anxiety and hostility it can cause in the community...it's almost like they want us all to fight...and I DO NOT want to fight with people to play a game. If I did, I would still be playing the MMO I used to. ><

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    No!! No!! No!!! DO NOT WANT!!! Don't they listen to us? This 'mother's day event' sucks just as much as the supposed 'birthday celebration' event What the h-e-double hockey sticks are they thinking??? How is this supposed to be fun for us??
    Unfortunately they made a ton of money from the last one, assuming people used gold to get so many points and not some kind of *****.

If the milestone dragons aren't interesting I'm not even going to look at the leaderboard this time around.

Executive Chef
    Wouldn't it be nice to have a mother's day friendly event! LOL!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast