View Poll Results: Do you like Leaderboard Events?

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

90 21.48%
  • NO!

311 74.22%
  • I do not care

18 4.30%
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherly Love Leaderboard Event May 3rd

Fashion Designer
    Ahh it's a really gorgeous dragon! I'm amazed! I won the Skylord one without spending any gold because my opponents weren't very competitive, so I guess I must consider myself very lucky. I'm really hoping to be in a similar group this time too, this Mama dragon is just too adorable, I want it so badly..

Rhino Keeper
    Last leaderboard challenge for me was a nightmare! In the marketplace it showed me the item to buy that would get you extra leaderboard points, and my fiance was able to participate in hers, yet on my game besides the marketplace item there was NOWHERE for me to actually particpate in the event. After about 2 days the icon finally appeared out of nowhere, and I began to do the activities and was in 1st for about 3 hrs, after that 3 people went CRAZY and I gave up seeing that people were going to spend any gold it took to win 1st or 2nd, I believe the final score for 1st place was somewhere around 6k, which is complete insanity in my opinion lol anyway here's hoping I'm in a less competitive group this time (and that I can start from the beginning of the event). Oh yea by the way my fiance finished 1st in her group with a score somewhere around 1k lol, big difference!

Rhino Keeper
    Also just wanted to ask if someone could clear something up for me, earlier in this thread I saw someone mention that people that had the artic isles had an advantage over people who did not, so my question is how does the artic isle help you in a leaderboard event? Is it that you get points for hatching over there as well? If so that is a very helpful hint being that I never go on my artic isle anymore but if you get leaderboard points for doing so I definitely will, thanks in advance for any help

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Aww, thank you! <3 LOL, it reminds me of myself sitting in a chair and my cats climbing all over me...
    Gah!! Niire; we really were separated at birth! I am an official Crazy Cat Lady!!! And darn proud of it
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I voted no, I will participate to get the milestones for the 3 dragons, but I am still not happy at all with the fact that to get the grand prize we need to spend a fortune in gold!
    I got the Skylord dragon on the last event as I spent thousands in gold but I will not be spending gold this time to get the mother dragon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    The Mama Dragon Leaderboard event will seperate iOS and Android players so the lack of Artic Isle in Android won't affect player performance.
    Hey FlatFoot! beautiful dragon once again! Someone did bring up the point that they use both devices, lol...sooooo...

I use both devices but don't have Arctic Isles yet.... Eep.....

You just have to log in with both S8 IDs separately?vote once, log out, and log into the forum again with the other ID. As long as you have separate island IDs then you should each be able to vote. That's how it worked for our multiplayer household.

Edit: grr, this was in response to another post but I didn't hit reply with quote, and now I can't even find the post. Obviously I need to just stick to reading posts, not posting myself. ��

The Mama dragon really is surprisingly adorable. Too bad I won't actually place high enough to get it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffpuff21 View Post
    I use both devices but don't have Arctic Isles yet.... Eep.....
    I have had to revert to play on android as the crashing is driving me insane on my iPad and I not upgrading my iPad just to play a game!