View Poll Results: Do you like Leaderboard Events?

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

90 21.48%
  • NO!

311 74.22%
  • I do not care

18 4.30%
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherly Love Leaderboard Event May 3rd

Farm Supplier
    Apparently more are voting NO ,yay. HATE competition for main dragon prizes. We are a community that helps and supports others that need it!!!!! This is divisive!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't like the concept of competing with others for prizes, however I have to admit that the group I was in was AWESOME so that made the event much more enjoyable. I also know I lucked out, quite a few people were grouped with cut throat, dragon mongers lol. I'll play the game as I normally do during the Leaderboards, no more, no less

New Resident
    Leaderboards must disappear. They are a gimmick for tricking players into buying and spending gold at a furious pace. *****ing is common and the prizes are lame. Don't fall for this trick. Just say NO! TL wastes precious development resources on junk like this while the game is kicking out players left and right. Fix the game!

Yes
    Tracey8170

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt_1 View Post
    Leaderboards must disappear. They are a gimmick for tricking players into buying and spending gold at a furious pace. *****ing is common and the prizes are lame. Don't fall for this trick. Just say NO! TL wastes precious development resources on junk like this while the game is kicking out players left and right. Fix the game!
    I sure hope people don't fall for it in the upcoming event, even though I doubt that'll be the case
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I figure I'll take the same approach as last time, play for the milestone dragons, if possible, and let those who want to pay to win have their fun.

My main issue was the in your face competition within the game.

Well said. I too just played for the Pinata dragon last time since I didn't have it. Never even attempted to go for the main prize. And I was in a group that wasn't outrageously spending, though I believe the ultimate winner spent some gold at the last minute to jump from a lower spot to winner. That's their right to do, but it's not my style to play competitively like that.

Seems that S8 in general is trending more competitive as opposed to cooperative with the recent events in all games, such as not being able to sell event items in FS2 anymore to help people. Not a good move when you push the community nature of your games so much.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt_1 View Post
    Everything is like that though, right down to the goal book. Remember there is a goal very early on to spend gold on something. I've had countless new player neighbors beg for gold because they have to complete the goals and they need gold to do so. Ummm...no. I have a gazillion goals in my book, if they get done great and if not, oh well. Still waiting for that super elusive Elements dragon to grace my island, lol!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

New Resident
    Well said!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Android and iOS players will be split in the next Leaderboard Event.
    I don't have as update for this nor did i get a memo about it Either wth? Also where do we go to vote this thing that everyone is talking about

Rhino Keeper
    I dont even care about the mother day dragon or whatever even though im a momma myself i was just hoping to get the milestone prizes if i didnt already have them because i also dont agree with the competing especially how i made people soOo mad that i won because i have gold to spend... I'm really quite pissed by it