View Poll Results: Do you like Leaderboard Events?

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

90 21.48%
  • NO!

311 74.22%
  • I do not care

18 4.30%
Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherly Love Leaderboard Event May 3rd

Fashion Designer
    Dang. Gold sale I got today is now only 20% off. I was thinking to buy some, but I could barely afford it on the very rare occasion at 30% off. Now I can't afford it at all.

Theses events are getting crazy. You can't finish one and they start another. Tournaments during Dragon Tales. I can't evolve other dragons because I use all my food on DT. Why are we having to level up ridiculous dragons so high to complete the tales? No breaks to speak of, one thing after the next. Now another unfair leaderboard event. I have spent a small fortune on gold for this game. To get things I want. Not to win leaderboard events. So now I won't get the Mother's Day dragon? After 35 years of being a Mom? I'm seriously considering dropping this game, and my BS too. I'm not alone either. I've got neighbors who feel the same. I have much better places to spend my money.
    Last edited by blacksbaby4ever; 05-02-16 at 08:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Too funny! You've got it right! LOL!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    What a wonderful Mother's Day event, a cut throat competition. Well, Mom always did like me best
    Yes, she did, Tommy! Two things to ask, (probably too late for this event). Give players the option of playing, that way you won't have to hear complaints about being forced to play, or taking a break. The other would be, if we choose to play, at least match us against players of our own level, one or two levels difference. Last time I was in a group that spanned at least 50 levels. Not fair to me (in the middle) or those at the bottom. Yes, I know, that these events are designed to make us spend cash, but really? Be a little more subtle.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksusa View Post
    Yes, she did, Tommy! Two things to ask, (probably too late for this event). Give players the option of playing, that way you won't have to hear complaints about being forced to play, or taking a break. The other would be, if we choose to play, at least match us against players of our own level, one or two levels difference. Last time I was in a group that spanned at least 50 levels. Not fair to me (in the middle) or those at the bottom. Yes, I know, that these events are designed to make us spend cash, but really? Be a little more subtle.
    Only those old enough to remember the Smothers brothers will get this joke!

New Resident
    I love the mama dragon that is the prize for this leaderboard i sooo hope they made some improvements to it because i would really love to compete for her. I hope the milestone dragons are good as well.

Executive Chef
    Happy Mothers Day to me - NOT! I am going to give myself a great Mother's Day present by choosing not to actively take part. My time is better spent being a mother, and my money is better spent having brunch out with my family.

Yes this will be a snide remark but I cannot help it - so if you do not madly compete in this event, you won't get a mother? Ummm - "happy" Mothers Day? Really?

I won the last leaderboard challenge - but hated it and I am not even going to try for this one. This is a social game - not a competitive one. If we all get the Mother dragon - I am in. But for only the top players to get a mother in a Mother's Day event - really???

Sorry rant over. S8 - I love this game and have supported you now for 3+ years. You generally do a great job with this great game but please amend the leaderboard challenge to be less competitive and more social - or better still - get rid of them in the future. Thanks.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-03-16 at 06:49 AM. Reason: removed flaming comment

Host(ess)
    Noooooooo! Not another one! And the prize dragon is even cooler! I'm probably just gonna play like normal and see what I get.... I really like dat mama dragon though....
    ID: elspelsie
    Level 49 in Dragon Story
    Level 19 in Fashion Story
    Add me if you want, might send stuff
    Peace!

Rhino Keeper
    jim23cash, thank you for letting me know what all the buzz is about!

I didn't know what this is as I missed it last time, but from reading the comments it looks like everyone is preparing for a war they don't want to participate in... WOW