Thread: Endless Wait for Blue Maps from Cid..

Endless Wait for Blue Maps from Cid..

Come on Cid... Think he is taking half days & working towards retirement at the rate he is going!! I have been waiting to open the fruit shop now for well over a month and in that time Cid has dropped 3 blue maps.. I need 6.. Surely to goodness it could be a bit more quicker.. There really seems to be no rhyme nor reason to what he gives and he doesn't visit every hour.. Getting really frustrated now.. Won't even start on Lily.. I am lucky if she drops a bag of herbs once a fortnight.. It will take forever more to open the whole herb garden at this rate..!!

I think the worst drop is the hammer! The special offer that is at the moment (on my game) has the maps.... But not the hammer! Even the quests don't do hammers only nails and wood and have loads of them

Rhino Keeper
    I'm actually having issues with shovels. Hammers are hard to get a hold of too. I wish they would have another half off tool sale. Hint hint.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree about the hammers. I hadn't gotten maps in so long, that i was sucked into buying a sale pack, but then I realized without any hammers I couldn't build anyway! Suffice it to say, I have not bought the latest supply sale pack.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I meant the sale that had ALL tools 50% off. I don't buy those pack unless they have hammers or shovels.

Someone must read these threads!!!! In the last 3 days Cid dropped 3 maps for me so I am now waiting for my fruit shop to open.. he has also started to appear again a bit more regularly on the hour!! thank you to whoever it was!!!!