112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goal version

104 92.86%
  • Board version

3 2.68%
  • I don't mind which one

5 4.46%
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote for which version of Anthia you like to see in your kingdoms | POLL ADDED

Fashion Designer
    A.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    A! A all the way this B version is sinister looking demon and drunk! please s8 please change her to make look like a beautiful majestic fairy!

we know you can do it s8 we believe in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    A !!!!

Rhino Keeper

Anthia the faerie?

I have just finished getting all the items I need to get the level 5 tree finished but should I wait a day or two and see what happens with the voting or just level it up to 5 you see I really want the faerie we have been talking to I think she is lovely 🙂

Host(ess)
    A please!

Fashion Designer
    A, please. We have the other fairy in storage from the healing. She is beautiful. Hope this is a storyline and the imposter will be revealed as evil and we get our beautiful fairy.

Rhino Keeper
    I LOVE THE GOAL FAERIE!! A A A

Executive Chef
    A!!!
    I don't even know who the Board version IS cuz that's *not* Anthia & *not* who I've been talking to the past week+ ...Instead, she's some sort of weird cross-eyed, spaced-out, too-big-for-a-faerie, can't-fly-right, no-feet-one-pantleg doppelganger-imposter, lol.

...and I'm surprised that this new permanent resident was introduced during a timed event cuz that means new & future players as well as current players who are too low of a level to get the goal won't *ever* have her which also means that since she's a permanent resident only for some, she will never come into account during core story goals...and that kinda makes no sense to me, lol.

Executive Chef
    Hoping and praying they listen to us , as this poll surly shows we all want A...may be some morning we will wake up and our little faerie has had her beauty sleep
    Last edited by katbtodd; 04-28-16 at 02:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Like the love shack .
    Yeah true, but there are many other buildings n such that are timed events and don't factor into core story goals, but that's NOT the case with permanent residents ... This means we'll never get dialogue with her (like we do with all OTHER permanent residents) during the core story because she's not available at a certain point to all players.
    It's just really odd to have a *resident* who won't ever play into the core story, IMO.

Why not give residency to one of the faeries from core story (Azalea, Lila, Queen Ivinea...or what's-her-name, lol)?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast