112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goal version

104 92.86%
  • Board version

3 2.68%
  • I don't mind which one

5 4.46%
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Vote for which version of Anthia you like to see in your kingdoms | POLL ADDED

Executive Chef
    Every time Anthia turns those eyes towards me, I involuntarily scream out loud. People in my house are wondering what's going on, lol.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

SW, has S8 commented on this?

Farm Supplier
    Please please change this fairy! The fairy that comes to our kingdoms is cross eyed and creepy!! Why is she cross eyed? Has a moderator spoken in this thread yet? Is the team even considering this change? I'm not one of these folks that comments much....but this fairy s horrible and I bought 2 offers at the start of the game for gold nuggets to be able to continue with this fairy event!! So gee...give us all the pretty fairy please!!! Choice AAAAA

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    At least fix the eyes. She's cross-eyed.
    i actually dont mind that. i would...equal opportunities and all....keep the cross-eyed ness, just fix the rest!
    i also wouldnt mind more characters with what some might consider "imperfections"....handicaps of various kinds. would be great to see some character designs including this......oh and can we please also have a cross-dressing character(hehe, "him" from powerpuffgirls always comes to mind XD XD)?

Executive Chef
    I don't mind the cross eyes either. It's her expression. A mixture of sadness or meanness that I do not like. I want happy characters in my kingdom-not doom and gloom.

I can understand if a total makeover isn't possible, but as many other players have pointed out, it's the eyes. Aside from being cross-eyed, they seem to be a creepy red, rather than the red(magenta-ish) color of the original drawing. She looks angry, and although her arms aren't actually crossed, the angry look makes them appear to be crossed. Her hands are together in front of her. Is she praying? Clapping? Rubbing her hands together in anticipation of attacking an unsuspecting Ivy?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	30569

I'm really hoping it will be possible to at least fix her eyes and expression. Maybe make her look happy or at least content? Griselda is already sneaky-looking enough, I don't like the idea of those two getting together and plotting!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-29-16 at 02:34 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

There are a few votes for B the cross-eyed Board Fairy, but I think you need to consider that the pics in the first post are REVERSED from how the poll is stated.

Meaning, the poll lists Goal, then Board, but the pics are of Board, then Goal -- it's confusing!

Goal version certainly!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I can understand if a total makeover isn't possible, but as many other players have pointed out, it's the eyes. Aside from being cross-eyed, they seem to be a creepy red, rather than the red(magenta-ish) color of the original drawing. She looks angry, and although her arms aren't actually crossed, the angry look makes them appear to be crossed. Her hands are together in front of her. Is she praying? Clapping? Rubbing her hands together in anticipation of attacking an unsuspecting Ivy?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	30569

I'm really hoping it will be possible to at least fix her eyes and expression. Maybe make her look happy or at least content? Griselda is already sneaky-looking enough, I don't like the idea of those two getting together and plotting!
    I think if they just fixed the cross eyed and did a bit more with her hair it would be a good compromise. I can live with the color. I don't mind the outfit.

Executive Chef
    Fairies are nice pretty characters. In our fairytale stories we tell our grandchildren they are our 'good' guys. Tradition says they are not spooky nor creepy. There may be a 'bad' fairy that comes along in a story.. but in some way in our fairytale they are chased away or changed into good fairies.
    We need some magic spells and potions to change our new fairy.. she does look evil with those crossed red staring eyes. Quite angry flying around and threating our kingdom.
    Would be nice to have her in the good kind pretty version as fairies should be. She needs help.