112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goal version

104 92.86%
  • Board version

3 2.68%
  • I don't mind which one

5 4.46%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote for which version of Anthia you like to see in your kingdoms | POLL ADDED

Banned
    At least fix the eyes. She's cross-eyed.

Banned
    I'd update before the game ends. I doubt they'll change the fairy.

Rhino Keeper
    A!

is there even a question? Has anyone voted for B? B looks so stiff, and that red skirt-looking thing doesn't set her up as being particularly fashion-forward. A looks like she's fluttering around even though she's a 2D object. B looks like a rock even though she's moving about the kingdom. Just my two cents.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    A!

is there even a question? Has anyone voted for B? B looks so stiff, and that red skirt-looking thing doesn't set her up as being particularly fashion-forward. A looks like she's fluttering around even though she's a 2D object. B looks like a rock even though she's moving about the kingdom. Just my two cents.
    Id say she moves like a paper cut out thats stuck to a pole and someone is just moving her around weirdly :|
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    A all the way. The board fairy is ugly and cross eyed. It might help if you label the pictures. You have B - the goal fairy before A.

Definitely A please

A, the goal version.

Or at the very least, fix her cross-eyed stare. Maybe that can be the next questline! Find an eye doctor for Anthia!

Fashion Designer
    I've spent a bit of time watching Anthia "stagger" around my kingdom. I think the problem with her movement is the two rear views of her got linked to the wrong directional movement. She looks left and travels right and vice versa. I do remember the strange movement that Greselda's had when she first entered the scene. That being said, we've still had a bait and switch. Face, especially eyes; hair color and fullness; garment design and color; and wings are all significantly changed.

Please, Storm8, adjust the image of the Cherry Faerie.

A, please.

A please.
    If we must keep B, then at least fix her eyes. They're creepy.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast