112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goal version

104 92.86%
  • Board version

3 2.68%
  • I don't mind which one

5 4.46%
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Vote for which version of Anthia you like to see in your kingdoms | POLL ADDED

Rhino Keeper
    What actually bothers me more than the eyes is the awful hairstyle. From the back (which is the view we see most often) it looks as if she has a nasty growth on her head.

Also rather than just change her as most players want, why not make a story out of it?
    How did she get transformed?
    Did someone give her a nasty makeover?
    When and why?
    Is there something we can craft to help?
    Is she really Anthia at all?
    Etc.

If anything is changed about her, please let her fly like a faerie should. I was expecting her to flutter and light instead of float. I think Anthia looks fine as B. So what if her eyes are a little crossed. Gives her character. I don't see creepy at all. Some of the other characters don't look anything like the goal or trapped character. Sabina looks much more whimsical before she is saved.
    Last edited by JojoMoonflower; 05-01-16 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Meant to say Sabina instead of Griselda

Farm Supplier
    A!

The board version looks like she is in desperate need of sleep. But she just slept for a very very long time! She should look refreshed and awake!

Again, A!, all the way!

Rhino Keeper
    A please

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you all for the feedback. I have forwarded the results of the poll with the disclaimer that there were other posts before the poll was added and also after it closed. Our feedback has been passed on to the Development Team. So now.... we wait!

I'll leave this thread open for a bit longer in case anyone else wants to add anything further.

A!A! all the way!
    this makes me think of a bunch of gals on the sidelines cheerleading with this chant. I can just see the pompoms! (is that what you call them in the US? those ribbony things held in both hands that you shake and wave around)

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thank you all for the feedback. I have forwarded the results of the poll with the disclaimer that there were other posts before the poll was added and also after it closed. Our feedback has been passed on to the Development Team. So now.... we wait!

I'll leave this thread open for a bit longer in case anyone else wants to add anything further.

this makes me think of a bunch of gals on the sidelines cheerleading with this chant. I can just see the pompoms! (is that what you call them in the US? those ribbony things held in both hands that you shake and wave around)
    ya pompoms!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    The board version looks like she is in desperate need of sleep. But she just slept for a very very long time! She should look refreshed and awake!

A for me too.

Although now I kinda feel for board-Anthia.. Rita Hayworth famously noted "Men go to bed with Gilda, but wake up with me". It's hard enough to compete with my own flawless Instagram profile at 7 a.m. Zombie looks are not that uncommon. Just sayin'.

Executive Chef
    guys! they only fixed her not flying drunk, her wings flutter more now
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    guys! they only fixed her not flying drunk, her wings flutter more now
    She looks the same to me as she did before

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    She looks the same to me as she did before
    u gotta reinstall the game they said. I wish they wouldve changed her eyes at least