Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    You can't make them at goal 7 but you can at goal 8.
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if this has been asked before but.....is it safe to sell all our gloves, rakes and watering cans after we're done with the goal? Was thinking we may need them to build 'something' in the flower shop after the event ends. Thanks, friends.

Executive Chef
    Finished Goal 7 of 9 overnight. Well, mostly...just need to turn in the hat. But, I am trying hard to hold out for another 8 gems so I can buy the 4 gilded flower plots before turning it in and completing Goal 8 (yes, it's stupid, but I have this thing with odd, out-of-pattern numbers). In the meantime, I'm just growing orchids.

I've stockpiled all the Garden Moss (30) and Garden Stones (30) I need, so if I collect anymore of those, I'll sell them. Also, I have all the Gardening Gloves (75), Gardening Shovels (60), and Gardening Cans (15) that I need, so those will end up in the shop if extras arrive. Now just growing orchids (94 of 450 acquired, just another 356 to go) and gathering Fresh Wildflowers (61 of 135, 74 more to acquire) and I should be able to go full-speed ahead on the last Goal.

Now if I could just get those gems...

I'm starting to lose interest in this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anne202b View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before but.....is it safe to sell all our gloves, rakes and watering cans after we're done with the goal? Was thinking we may need them to build 'something' in the flower shop after the event ends. Thanks, friends.
    Those will stop dropping when the event ends. I thought about building the kits for folks running behind till I read you can't sell those, so there is that as well. Hope that helps! <3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I was able to yes, because the quest is give, not make. But be careful and make sure you're getting the right kit, I almost messed it up myself.
    What to do with "Beginners's Garden Kits" and "Advanced Garden Kits" ? They are in the Barn and it is impossible to sell them when you are at level 8 of 9.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    What to do with "Beginners's Garden Kits" and "Advanced Garden Kits" ? They are in the Barn and it is impossible to sell them when you are at level 8 of 9.
    About a day or two after the event ends, those items will probably be able to be sold. Put them up for sale at that time, and Stormie or one of the bot accounts will come buy them from you, or you can put them up for sale and then discard them.

New Resident
    Anyone having trouble with fishing up Green Moss since the x2 fishing event started? I fished 20+ times and haven't gotten any Moss.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedor87 View Post
    Anyone having trouble with fishing up Green Moss since the x2 fishing event started? I fished 20+ times and haven't gotten any Moss.
    There was a problem collecting moss this morning, but S8 fixed it. I just fished 9 times and got some moss (x2).

Farm Supplier
    Yes I have a moss shortage...the only time I got it was when I used the fancy bait (what a waste!). It happened since the 2x fishing started.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    So far I see 4 members feedback on not getting moss, are the rest of you experiencing this as well?

On a side note, I have been selling all crops, flowers, materials needed for the event crafts and all got sold except for 6 moss that sat in my shop for last 4 hours until 5 mins ago lol.

@ciarjen - I'll check in with the team.