Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

New Resident
    I disagree with crafting master garden kits first. Today I have done 3 terrariums & finally got my 3rd master kit started. I started planting orchids in the previous level when there were extra plots & you just keep planting! DO NOT bother buying completed terrariums as they do not count towards terrariums crafted. I do not have a hummingbird & have sent out numerous deliveries to finally get enough 'gloves'. I do try & buy these.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BanffBaby View Post
    I disagree with crafting master garden kits first. Today I have done 3 terrariums & finally got my 3rd master kit started. I started planting orchids in the previous level when there were extra plots & you just keep planting! DO NOT bother buying completed terrariums as they do not count towards terrariums crafted. I do not have a hummingbird & have sent out numerous deliveries to finally get enough 'gloves'. I do try & buy these.
    I think, as far as the order goes, crafting the master garden kits first is simply a matter of saving time and getting one part of the goal out of the way immediately. If one has the parts, you can craft all 5 garden kits in the time it takes to craft 1 terrarium. At least with the kits out of the way, it will be easy to just sell off extra parts without needing to keep track of how many more parts you need to hold onto.

I really appreciate the tally showing total numbers needed for Master kits. Every time I go over what is required, I sell. Almost through hats!

Farm Supplier
    Are you supposed to get 2 flowers when harvesting 1?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine198 View Post
    Are you supposed to get 2 flowers when harvesting 1?
    Yes, this follows the plant one, get two model that all crops in the game follow

Fashion Designer
    My barn is bursting from this event and NOW they put on double fishing?? What about double returns from deliveries instead? That would at least be related to this event. Also, I repeat: Please let us expand our barns, especially with the new goat items!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Yes, this follows the plant one, get two model that all crops in the game follow
    Thanks so much. I'm only getting one each. I wondered why it was taking so long.

Executive Chef
    Thanks so much. I'm only getting one each. I wondered why it was taking so long.
    I only get one as well.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Fashion Designer
    If you are only getting one, you are not increasing your flowers at all. You must be getting two, just like with all your crops. The one you planted, plus one extra. For a net take of one flower. Otherwise you would still have only the 4 flowers you started with. Maybe I am not understanding your question correctly...

Host(ess)
    Anyone knows how do I get rid of the extra garden kits I have in my barn? I need more space! Ty!