Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    my bait did the same thing darn moss! do we know yet if the 20 hours for each of the 15 items is a mistake? there's only 16 days left and so if you're not on the last stage tomorrow you should basically give up now? that doesn't seem right to me.
    I'm really hoping 20 hours is a mistake. Hopefully we'll get confirmation about it soon.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    Just want to clarify here... When you say 2 rocks, you mean 2 gardening stones (not the iron that I've been thinking in my head are rocks)? Thanks!
    I am so sorry yes rocks are garden stones...changed the first two posts to garden stones so there won't be confusion.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by WINDHAMHILLS View Post
    I've had a similar experience. I made a headband and went to check the number I still needed, but the one I had just made did not show up. Thinking I had made a mistake about the number I needed, I set up three more headbands to be made in the flower shop.
    None of those were added to the number of headbands I have made when I collected them from the flower shop. I cannot continue in the game until I am given credit for the headbands. My train delivery wants the blue flowers, which I cannot make until I proceed to the next step. Unless I get credit for the headbands I've made I cannot continue in this event. And yes, I checked the barn and have credit for only 7 headbands. I also shut my phone off and back on. Still no headbands.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrsummer View Post
    Same thing just happened to Me about 15 minutes ago. Oh my gosh!!!
    Is it possible that you were in the game and actioned these just about game reset time? All S8 games reset at midnight PST, so if you were in the game then, you would get a refresh. I usually try to avoid game reset by force shutting my game just before reset time and start it afresh again after.

Grand Emperor
    For others who have their goals not registering, please try to ensure that your connection is good and always fresh start a game before collecting and always force save before exiting. You can read more in the Sync Issues section in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-02-16 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I'm wondering about the 2 free gold pots I have got all the 4 gold pots you can have what will happen with the free pots will I still get 2 more if/when I get past goal 8 🙂

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    my bait did the same thing darn moss! do we know yet if the 20 hours for each of the 15 items is a mistake? there's only 16 days left and so if you're not on the last stage tomorrow you should basically give up now? that doesn't seem right to me.
    In the beginning of this thread its stated that if you use gems to give the items then the amount of gems needed to skip making the item goes down. I must have read it wrong because ah no it doesn't. At least not on the hat stage

20 hours per terrarium? That's insane and not even reasonable. I am still making hats and I am skipping with gems to hurry it along and I won't get to the terrariums until tomorrow at earliest. Then all the items need collecting just to make them!

I had a glitch where hand shovels would drop but not register. Forcing close did not fix it., it's working now but I still need more along with lilies and daisies.

I am not finding this event enjoyable.

Rhino Keeper
    I did not get credit for my last head band either. Frustrating as it is not as easy to make them, you either run out of daisies or tulips, it's non stop... This is a tough challenge and a bit dis courage get when you see what you need in the end

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with you!

Executive Chef
    I AM REALLY FRUSTRATING RIGHT NOW! THEY LOCKED THE FLOWERS BOUQUET AND IT REQUIRED lvl 1000 ARE U KIDDING ME
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I am so sorry yes rocks are garden stones...changed the first two posts to garden stones so there won't be confusion.
    Thank you so much!