Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    Love the skunk! But where am I going to put a new habitat?
    same problem here

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by summit777 View Post
    same problem here
    Do what I do...cycle your pets in and out. I'm limiting myself to 16 pets at a time, and switch them up at the beginning of each new month. This spares me the trouble of trying to craft and store tons of pet feed.

Executive Chef
    I'm guessing since last years egg dipper wasn't operational that last year's flower shop won't be either.

I refused to spend gems on a new egg dipper this year. Hope that the new flower shop isn't a gem purchase, since I won't buy it if it is. Unless, of course, the crafting options are permanent after the event.... I may consider it then. I enjoyed the flower event last year and still have 1 of each flower in my silo as souvenirs. I may have to make due with that.

It's not unfair to let us reuse the same crafting building. They could charge us a small fee to reactivate it as opposed to making us buy a duplicate building that will also become useless once the event is over. If they can recycle events we can recycle what we purchased for them.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I'm guessing since last years egg dipper wasn't operational that last year's flower shop won't be either.

I refused to spend gems on a new egg dipper this year. Hope that the new flower shop isn't a gem purchase, since I won't buy it if it is. Unless, of course, the crafting options are permanent after the event.... I may consider it then. I enjoyed the flower event last year and still have 1 of each flower in my silo as souvenirs. I may have to make due with that.

It's not unfair to let us reuse the same crafting building. They could charge us a small fee to reactivate it as opposed to making us buy a duplicate building that will also become useless once the event is over. If they can recycle events we can recycle what we purchased for them.
    Slight difference in the situation: the Flower Shop is required in order to participate in the event; the Egg Dipper was an additional building that was could HELP participation and make things easier, but it was not necessary.

All the same, I agree that the Flower Shop we bought last year COULD be reactivated for a price (preferably not the same price as buying a new building).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Slight difference in the situation: the Flower Shop is required in order to participate in the event; the Egg Dipper was an additional building that was could HELP participation and make things easier, but it was not necessary.

All the same, I agree that the Flower Shop we bought last year COULD be reactivated for a price (preferably not the same price as buying a new building).
    True, it was a required vs optional purchase and that does make a difference. But still....lots of us already have one. The least they could do is design an entirely new building so they look different. Then I wouldn't mind having two of them.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

is someone going to post all the event requirements like they do for the other games once it starts ? like on castle story

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    is someone going to post all the event requirements like they do for the other games once it starts ? like on castle story
    Yes. You can check Post 1 and 2 regularly for updates.

Executive Chef
    We have such an amazing community, i am positive people will post stuff. Much love for everyone! <3

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Hmmm no event here

Farm Supplier
    Should the event of started by now ? It's 22.30 here in the UK no sign of the event yet

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast