Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Goal 9 message in a bottle

Make 15 terrariums
    Give 15 terrariums
    Give 5 master kits

Terrariums use 30 blue orchids, 9 wild flowers, 2 stones, 2 moss. 20 hours to craft
    Master garden kits use 15 gloves, 12 garden shovels, 3 watering cans. Takes 1 hour to craft

Reward. 1 skunk, 90 XP
    Oh no! 20 hours? There's not enough time to complete 15 if it takes 20 hours to make. We are already down to only 17 days left and I'm only on goal 4. Darn....

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Did some math with your numbers bss0226

Make 15 terrariums skip for 280 gems
    Give 15 terrariums skip for 27 gems
    Give 5 master garden kits NO GEM SKIP

Reward: 90 experience points and THE PET SKUNK

Terrariums Recipe:
    20 hours----TWENTY HOURS
    30 blue orchids
    9 wild flowers (9 flower feed for animals)
    2 garden moss
    2 rocks

To make 15 terrariums you will need:
    450 blue orchids
    135 wild flowers(135 bags of flower seed for animals)
    30 garden moss (start making bait)
    30 rocks(going to need at least 30 shovels or PICKAXES)

Master Garden Kit Recipe:
    1 hour
    15 gardening gloves
    12 gardening shovels
    3 watering cans

MAKE the Kits BEFORE you make the terrariums
    To make 5 Master Gardening Kits you will need:
    75 Gardening Gloves
    60 Gardening Shovels
    15 Watering Cans

Attention players here is my advice for step nine---due to it taking twenty hours to make one terrarium and you need fifteen of them or three hundred hours.
    I strongly advise YOU make the five master garden kits first and give them. They only take one hour each to make so do them first.

Then make your terrariums because each one takes 20 hours and if you have 27 gems you will be able to skip the give 15 terrariums step! In case you run out of time.

The amount of gems needed to skip will decrease as you give terrariums!

We are able to help each other in the buy/sell thread with flowers, Wildflowers, garden moss, plant feed and rocks but we CANNOT buy and sell any of the event items crafted in the floral shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm. I really want the skunk, but I bankrupted myself trying to upgrade the meadow on the last marathon event. I am doing newspaper sales and deliveries non-stop, trying to make the cash to buy the flower shop. Deliveries have brought NO event items, probably because I don't have the shop yet, but OF COURSE if I mine or fish I get moss/rocks at least 50% of the time. Oh, Storm8! *shakes head*

Now I am reading the final goal which time literally will not allow me to finish. As cute as the skunk is, I think I have no choice but to sit this one out. Bummed.

Rhino Keeper
    After Goal 4 is complete, is it safe to sell off all our tulips? It looks like they're not needed...unless I missed something. I need silo room.

Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    Hmmm. I really want the skunk, but I bankrupted myself trying to upgrade the meadow on the last marathon event. I am doing newspaper sales and deliveries non-stop, trying to make the cash to buy the flower shop. Deliveries have brought NO event items, probably because I don't have the shop yet, but OF COURSE if I mine or fish I get moss/rocks at least 50% of the time. Oh, Storm8! *shakes head*

Now I am reading the final goal which time literally will not allow me to finish. As cute as the skunk is, I think I have no choice but to sit this one out. Bummed.
    Exactly twenty hours...I am speechless and I hope that storm8 says this is an error and that they lower the time to like five hours.

Quote Originally Posted by anne202b View Post
    After Goal 4 is complete, is it safe to sell off all our tulips? It looks like they're not needed...unless I missed something. I need silo room.

Yes you can.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anne202b View Post
    You won't need your tulips unless asked for in a plane or train delivery.

Keep 1 tulip so you can grow more later

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Exactly twenty hours...I am speechless and I hope that storm8 says this is an error and that they lower the time to like five hours.
    I am speechless too. Well, I understand that it shouldn't be easy. And I understand they need money to run business. But really? 13 days crafting for last goal? Seems not to be fair, nor fun or anything else.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on step nine and I have started one terrarium, and didn't notice until checking here 20 HOURS! That has to be an error, maybe its supposed to be 2 hours? How can there be enough time if someone does the whole thing without using gems, working around the clock? I have obviously been breezing through using gems, and will probably use more. I have have deduced what I need to finish, and will be selling excess flowers and tools as I get them. Good luck everyone.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    You won't need your tulips unless asked for in a plane or train delivery.

Keep 1 tulip so you can grow more later

Thank you, JudyandtheCat and bss0226! <3