Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I don't think it would be fair to the new players if we got to use our old flower shop and the planters we had for the new event though sure would be nice!
    I love my pink flower shop and have it out all the time so this way we get to have two flower shops but I imagine only the one from this event will be operational but we will know on Thursday.
    It says it will be permanent
    It says the "perennials" are permanent; that is, the flowers are. It MIGHT mean that the flower shop will remain operational, or it might mean that, unlike last time, the flowers will stay instead of disappearing from our flower plots.

I suppose I don't mind getting another Flower Shop, but I have to admit, I'm running out of ideas on where to put things to be aesthetically pleasing. There just isn't space enough (well, there probably is, but my farm is a mess) and expansion parts aren't dropping as often. I wish I had the design sense some of my neighbors have, lol.

Grand Emperor
    I believe the flower shop is a new building. The shop and the crafts from it stay after event. That's my personal take.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG A SKUNK. I want.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    OMG A SKUNK. I want.
    It's really adorable, isnt it? I am so looking forward to it. I hope it's not as tiny as the chinchillas though.

I hope that they will develop a flower shop game, perhaps flower story.

Executive Chef
    I want they to keep the flower shop after the event! unless they make some horrible changes like last year event when Flower pots turned into paths
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    I could do with a week off to catch up with myself after all these events BUT I wasn't around for the last flower event and I am in love with the skunk, so I guess catching up will have to wait!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Love the skunk! But where am I going to put a new habitat?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    It's really adorable, isnt it? I am so looking forward to it. I hope it's not as tiny as the chinchillas though.
    I want want want a chinchilla!! I used to have one IRL..he was the softest and cutest little thing, he was named Timmy (his brother's name was Jimmy, I imagine a few folks will get the reference maybe! LOL)...

Fashion Designer
    OMG! I never thought I'd say I need a skunk!! Too adorable!! And flowers! Oh gosh that's what I'm gonna name my skunk! Flower! Like from Bambi! Oh lord I'm so excited! Lol! Eek don't mind me and my excited chattering!!������

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast