Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Farm Supplier
    You need them for step four for sure (see page 1), maybe more later but no one knows yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by lester1a View Post
    Not yet same flowers but what does the special food do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I have been doing deliveries all evening and received no event parts for hours. I reached step four and finally deliveries are bringing shovels. Perhaps you need to wait until step four for deliveries to be productive
    I was about to ask since I have not had any event drops from deliveries. But then I didn't buy the flower shop....I was just hoping to help others. Maybe I dont get them since I didn't start the event?

But I did get moss from the fishing pond....5 out of 6 attempts! Really?!?! If I needed it all I would have got was anchovies...and I really needed the anchovies today!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Does anyone have the gilded plant pots and if so, what advantage is there to purchasing them? Many thanks
    Last edited by hazydaisy88; 04-30-16 at 12:45 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hazydaisy88 View Post
    Does anyone have the gilded plant pots and if so, what advantage is there to purchasing them? Many thanks
    . As far as I can see, the only advantage is you can grow more flowers. They seem to have same growing time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Windracer321 View Post
    Does anyone know if different animals give different numbers of wildflowers or if it is always one each time?
    . I got just one each, even from sheep.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Windracer321 View Post
    You need them for step four for sure (see page 1), maybe more later but no one knows yet.
    . You need to feed the special food to your animals to get the wildflowers . As Luv suggested earlier, feed to cows and chickens as they will give you flowers fastest. I've tried pigs and sheep, but they give the same 1 flower each but take longer than cows.

Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    . As far as I can see, the only advantage is you can grow more flowers. They seem to have same growing time.
    Yes, that's what I thought but they appear to be producing the same amount of flowers as the normal pots... so no advantages so far ��

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having technical problems? I earned 14 gold for downloading/playing new game and gold showed up in fs2. Then I planted tulips and did some other things around the farm. Then went back in 1 1/2 hours later to collect tulips and it showed none were planted. My newly earned 14 gold are gone, and everything else I did around the farm is undone. Sad. How can I get gold back?

New Resident

May flowers quest

I am confused!!! How do you plant flowers in the May flower beds ? Do u need seeds ? If so how do I get them ? Cheers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkydayo View Post
    I am confused!!! How do you plant flowers in the May flower beds ? Do u need seeds ? If so how do I get them ? Cheers

Like any other plot. Tap on the plot and then select tulips by tapping on the tulip icon.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).