Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

I wonder how long its gonna take us to find out whats in 8 or 9 we just bought the feeder and shop today

Quote Originally Posted by mothernature15 View Post
    Hope there will be some discount on humming bird feeder.....may be in end of the event like deluxe bird feeder........would like to see some of the previous event paths for sale....
    Hi mothernature, I bought the hummingbird feeder for 25 gems & was rewarded with 25 gems....what a bargain!!! ☺☺

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Droptilushop2 View Post
    Hi mothernature, I bought the hummingbird feeder for 25 gems & was rewarded with 25 gems....what a bargain!!! ☺☺
    If that's true, then that makes me very angry...not with you, but with S8/TL. WHY, again, with the different prices? On my game, it's selling at 90 gems. Why can't they just set the price at one thing for everyone?

since another crafting building is added to the game in the event......pots and the building will be available even after the event....now my doubt is will there be any difference in the cost of building, pots........my interest is glided pots vs humming bird feeder.....

very lucky...hope this not a glitch or android vs iOS ��������, anyway have fun ��������������

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If that's true, then that makes me very angry...not with you, but with S8/TL. WHY, again, with the different prices? On my game, it's selling at 90 gems. Why can't they just set the price at one thing for everyone?
    I'm so sorry Mothernature....I confused the hummingbird feeder with the gilded plots. My feeder was indeed 90 gems. Sorry again for that. Goodluck with the event ☺

Executive Chef
    I don't know if it's the same for IoS, since I use droid, but the Into the Wildflowers unlocked getting kit items from plane deliveries, not Tools of the Glade. Hopefully that will help someone else out who got as confuzzled as I did! LOL

Also, this time I had 58 gems saved. Decided it would be better in the long run to get a couple extra plots. Thank you s8 for making those semi affordable! <3

Wink

I'm so sorry Mothernature....I confused the hummingbird feeder with the gilded plots. My feeder was indeed 90 gems. Sorry again for that. Goodluck with the event ☺
    never mind, we all are anxious during the events......lets just enjoy the event...beautiful May flowers blooming...🌸🌸🌷🌷😊😊

Fashion Designer
    I'm coming into this event a few days late, so I might be asking a question that has been answered, but..... Can someone explain the green bag of feed? How do I make it? How do I use it?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I'm coming into this event a few days late, so I might be asking a question that has been answered, but..... Can someone explain the green bag of feed? How do I make it? How do I use it?
    It's made in feed mill with chilli, wheat, takes 1hr, gives 1 feed, use it to feed cow/hen/sheep/pig/alpaca/goat....
    ..in turn you get wild flowers.....you have an option of feeding either regular feed or event...which produce you want...
    Hope I am clear😊😊