Page 34 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

I agree about the bot thing. I had been keeping some event items in my barn for nostalgia and needed some room so I stuck them in my shop hoping Stormie would eventually buy them. Everything I put out was easily from events from six months ago or longer and they were snatched up quickly by people not Stormie.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tops84 View Post
    Hi I'm wondering about the 2 free gold pots I have got all the 4 gold pots you can have what will happen with the free pots will I still get 2 more if/when I get past goal 8 🙂
    You will end up with six. In the side it will show you have 6/4 of the golden pots.

Executive Chef
    I am on 6/9, and no Tools of the Glade, maybe it's bugged for android?

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this has been posted but here's a little tip to save a tiny bit of time (every little bit helps for me!)...I'm on Into the Wildflowers quest (making headbands). The next quest is to give 8 headbands and GIVE 4 beginner's garden kits (we already have the one we needed to make for Into the Wildflowers). I am making my beginner's garden kits while I'm waiting for my daisies to grow (since the headbands take less time than the flowers to grow it saves a little bit of time). This means I'll (hopefully!!) be able to complete A Starter Pack immediately. Hopes this helps someone! Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suncatchers View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted but here's a little tip to save a tiny bit of time (every little bit helps for me!)...I'm on Into the Wildflowers quest (making headbands). The next quest is to give 8 headbands and GIVE 4 beginner's garden kits (we already have the one we needed to make for Into the Wildflowers). I am making my beginner's garden kits while I'm waiting for my daisies to grow (since the headbands take less time than the flowers to grow it saves a little bit of time). This means I'll (hopefully!!) be able to complete A Starter Pack immediately. Hopes this helps someone! Good luck everyone!
    Yeah, I actually did this as well, and it worked. Zoomed right through it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I am on 6/9, and no Tools of the Glade, maybe it's bugged for android?
    I'm on 7/9, on Android, and didn't get it either

(Those watering can rewards would have been helpful)

Rhino Keeper
    I can't even finish quest 4 with the headbands. I must be doing something wrong but needing 12 daisies for every band and only 6 growing plots, there is just no way, been trying now for 2 days and still am only at 4 bands. Guess you have to sit and watch your screen all day and night long!!! Sorry I do have a life �� So I am giving up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    I can't even finish quest 4 with the headbands. I must be doing something wrong but needing 12 daisies for every band and only 6 growing plots, there is just no way, been trying now for 2 days and still am only at 4 bands. Guess you have to sit and watch your screen all day and night long!!! Sorry I do have a life �� So I am giving up.
    Don't give up completely! Those lovely daisies could be big money-makers for you at the very least during the event, and when you do unlock the other flowers, they will be, too!

Fashion Designer
    I would appreciate any help with my question. I'm currently on goal 4 making headbands. My question is: if I decide to quit the goal line and event am I going to be able to grow all types of flowers in the future? I currently only have unlocked tulips and daisies but I see that there are at least blue flowers and I would like to grow them.

The making 15 terrariums at 20 hours apiece is the equivalent of 12 and a half days! Non stop and since I'm not even through step four I don't even want to stress out about trying to complete.
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 05-02-16 at 10:34 AM.

Inztrekfan, Im also at that stage but will carry on to try to get the extra pots. I think we will get the other flowers at the end as they are already in silo although we cannot use them..