Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

I am only getting one also. First harvest I got 8 one for each plot. Second harvest I got two for each plot then total showed 24. This is the blue orchids. Left for about 15 minutes when in to ck on my number of wild flowers and noticed my total orchids now showed 16. I don't know what is happening.

From reading previous posts, I got the impression that garden moss from the fishing pond was more than plentiful (people were complaining about not being able to get fish, only moss). So, I just made baits (dough and anchovy) continuously and stockpiled them until I got to the fishing/moss gathering goal. I got there tonight, but unfortunately, even though I used over EIGHTY baits to fish with, I got exactly NO moss. Has anyone else experienced this? Do I need to use some other type of bait? How could I not get even one moss with that many casts? Anyone's thoughts would be appreciated - that is ALOT of bait to have made and used with no progress on the goal to show. I'm nervous now about how many baits it will take me to finish this goal (gather 3 moss). I know that afterward, I can just buy the moss but at least 3 I have to fish out of the pond! UUGGHH! At this rate I am never going to finish.

I've read the event forum posts for months, but never posted before. I am on level 6, I have been fishing continually for three days and cannot get my third moss. Is there anything I can do?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ascender12 View Post
    I am only getting one also. First harvest I got 8 one for each plot. Second harvest I got two for each plot then total showed 24. This is the blue orchids. Left for about 15 minutes when in to ck on my number of wild flowers and noticed my total orchids now showed 16. I don't know what is happening.
    Just to check. Could this because you planted blue orchids again? You should get 2 when you harvest but you will use up 1 orchid each time you plant again. Also make sure you force your game when not playing to avoid sync issues. Please let us know if you are still experiencing this at your next harvest.

Grand Emperor
    @begault2472 and 1946Jenny

I have gotten moss using dough baits and fancy baits, but I use mostly dough baits since they take lesser time to craft. Not sure if there's any change but I am getting more fish instead of moss recently. Maybe due to the feedback, I dont know... Perhaps you can buy from newspapers or from others if you cant get enough from fishing. Use the buy/sell thread. I'm still seeing moss on sale in newspapers.

Wooooooo, my prize...... Nice pet.....Thanks ad so much..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	181.7 KB 
ID:	30722

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by begault2472 View Post
    From reading previous posts, I got the impression that garden moss from the fishing pond was more than plentiful (people were complaining about not being able to get fish, only moss). So, I just made baits (dough and anchovy) continuously and stockpiled them until I got to the fishing/moss gathering goal. I got there tonight, but unfortunately, even though I used over EIGHTY baits to fish with, I got exactly NO moss. Has anyone else experienced this? Do I need to use some other type of bait? How could I not get even one moss with that many casts? Anyone's thoughts would be appreciated - that is ALOT of bait to have made and used with no progress on the goal to show. I'm nervous now about how many baits it will take me to finish this goal (gather 3 moss). I know that afterward, I can just buy the moss but at least 3 I have to fish out of the pond! UUGGHH! At this rate I am never going to finish.
    I've experienced the same thing only not on your scale. I just hit the fishing/moss gathering goal right as they rolled out the double fish. I only used 30 bait, but not one moss! I think they broke something honestly. You can buy these three to get past this level though. That's what I wound up doing but it took some time as they are not as plentiful in the paper anymore. Don't know if that's just because I need them though lol.

Farm Supplier
    Buying moss from the newspaper counts towards the Get Moss goal. I bought moss and I was able to move to the next goal.

Farm Supplier
    For any Get or Collect goals if you see it in the newspaper try buying it. It usually works.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    @begault2472 and 1946Jenny

I have gotten moss using dough baits and fancy baits, but I use mostly dough baits since they take lesser time to craft. Not sure if there's any change but I am getting more fish instead of moss recently. Maybe due to the feedback, I dont know... Perhaps you can buy from newspapers or from others if you cant get enough from fishing. Use the buy/sell thread. I'm still seeing moss on sale in newspapers.

I used over 50 bait this morning and got no moss. I think they switched off the moss when the double fishing started. My game is currently on hold because I can't do anything without the moss. Please can you raise it with S8 as a matter of urgency.

Thanks
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).