Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Have done over 30 deliveries since yesterday and nothing here either. Maybe we have to wait for something to pop up first?
    I got nothing from deliveries til I reached step 4

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Each plot grows 2 flowers. But for coins you can only have six plots . If you buy extra with gems, you have more than six plots, therefore more flowers. This is my understanding.
    Are you sure it is 2 flowers from each plot ? I am getting one. I have 6 regular and 2 golden flower pots.

Farm Supplier
    I need gold for train deliveries, but keep getting moss instead of gold, i think i better stop mining .. thanks

So far I have done over 20 deliveries with nothing, just the usual stuff. Im a droid user and nothing, level 47 , bought hummingbird feeders but only gloves no hand shovel. Plus no where do I see the goals....is this a limitation of droid?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    A bit frustrating and time consuming, and from what I can see, it's not going to get any better. Goal 4 of 9 (Into the Wildflowers) is problematic enough.

Collect Fresh Wildflowers (6): not a problem.
    Make Garden Headebands (8): a big problem! Each headband requires 6 wildflowers, which means crafting 48 Flower Feed...which wouldn't be too bad, except that it requires 1 hour and only produces enough to feed one animal. Assuming a total of 4 Feed Mills, that's 6 hours to complete this alone...and probably longer, since most of us will be needing to produce feed for our livestock and pets so we can craft for deliveries. It wouldn't be so bad if 1 hour = feed for 2 animals, like all the rest...but it doesn't.

Then, there's the flower requirements. Each headband requires 10 Tulips and 12 Daisies. Assuming 6 Flower Plots, with each flower taking 1:30 per, and needing 80 Tulips and 96 Daisies, that's 176 flowers, requiring 45 hours for each Flower Plot.

Make a Beginner's Garden Kit (1): maybe a problem, depending on the drop rates. Some players seem to be getting a lot, others not so much.

I'm dreading how much time the next goals require. I'm glad we have nearly 3 weeks to complete them...but will that be long enough?
    totally agreed!! it is really time consuming..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You shouldn't be getting gold for games download. If you are referring to gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com.

You seem to be having a sync issue, read the Sync Issues section in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?.
    Oops, yes ...meant gems...not gold. I will try customer service. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by lester1a View Post
    So far I have done over 20 deliveries with nothing, just the usual stuff. Im a droid user and nothing, level 47 , bought hummingbird feeders but only gloves no hand shovel. Plus no where do I see the goals....is this a limitation of droid?
    Found the goals but still nothing from deliveries

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    Are you sure it is 2 flowers from each plot ? I am getting one. I have 6 regular and 2 golden flower pots.
    Sorry, you are correct. I just harvested again, don't know what I was thinking .

Hope there will be some discount on humming bird feeder.....may be in end of the event like deluxe bird feeder....������....would like to see some of the previous event paths for sale....

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mothernature15 View Post
    Hope there will be some discount on humming bird feeder.....may be in end of the event like deluxe bird feeder....😋😋😋....would like to see some of the previous event paths for sale....
    ...and some fences ...preferably with coin buying....💐💐