Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Executive Chef
    Skipped making the last hat so I could start making and moving stuff again (being able to make the master kits and free up space in the barn). Very glad I did - now I'm making terrariums already!

I'll list my extra watering cans and other gardening kit parts in my side shop as I get them. Watering cans are going for sale now.

S8 originally setting of the Terrarium time to 20 hours was a godsend for me. I went online this morning and the market was awash with upgrade parts! People were giving up early and putting their parts out all over the place. Got enough scooped up for at least two master gardening kits, maybe 3 or 4 and totally maxed out my storage at one point which is saying a lot given I've got 695 space in my barn!

Glad they made changes though, I was thinking of giving up myself. Good to hear the farm 2 gods are still listening to our pleas
    Last edited by JustKay; 05-04-16 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by addyg1128 View Post
    I agree about the bot thing. I had been keeping some event items in my barn for nostalgia and needed some room so I stuck them in my shop hoping Stormie would eventually buy them. Everything I put out was easily from events from six months ago or longer and they were snatched up quickly by people not Stormie.
    OMG, I do the same thing! I think I started my collection with the Blossom & Fawn event way way back. That was the first event I played where I got a rush shopping for parts to complete the event in time. One of everything.. even the ugly items. Goes to show the art in this game is top notch!
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

I am so confused. I do not have enough money yet to buy the flower shop, and I have a ton of moss and tulips. Do I need to keep all of these?

Rhino Keeper
    Wish people would start selling flowers. I'm on step 8 and still need to make 8 more hats, which requires a ton of daisies and lilies.....haven't seen any for sale. I will definitely need a ton more parts too, seeing the staggering amount required for the last step. I will have 0, after I make my last garden get for this step.

Farm Supplier
    Saw this yesterday and had to screen snap it. You can buy the hat at level 1000.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	30663

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cugie View Post
    Saw this yesterday and had to screen snap it. You can buy the hat at level 1000.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	30663
    People said that b4. I'm guessing people are trying to make money and make and sell things that no one can buy, instead of selling their extra things to help the community.

Rhino Keeper
    I was just browsing neighbors' shops and noticed that I am now able to buy crafted event items - hats, terraniums, etc....the things that were locked/level 1000 before. Hope this isn't just a glitch!!

Executive Chef
    I just saw the same thing visiting someone I purchased from, they had 3 bouquets for like 735 coins. I caught a screen of it on my tablet, if proof is needed...though getting it to the boards might take me quite a bit, lol!

So it looks like we can send wholly put together stuff now!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I just saw the same thing visiting someone I purchased from, they had 3 bouquets for like 735 coins. I caught a screen of it on my tablet, if proof is needed...though getting it to the boards might take me quite a bit, lol!

So it looks like we can send wholly put together stuff now!!
    Keep in mind that a lot of the items required for the goals need to also carry the instruction "Make", meaning that we DO need to make the items ourselves. However, if time becomes an issue, buying and giving the event items is one way to complete the goals.