Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by razzrr View Post
    Geez enough with the gloves...where are the watering cans!!
    After reading the above I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Way too time consuming, my iPad lags & crashes too much & my family thinks I'm crazy obsessing over this game. Lol
    Yeah, watering cans are very rare. I can get 10 gloves/shovels before I get 1 can. Right now since Im not doing the last goal Im still doing deliveries and selling everything I get. Honestly I still feel bad that I couldnt help in the last event since the drops are controlled to depend on goal.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Are they still in the crafting queue? Check your queue and barn.
    Not in Queue or barn. I thought they might show in barn, too, but not there. Was going to post picture but I don't know how to.

Executive Chef
    What to do, what to do...

I finally have enough tulips that I can start crafting headbands and growing daisies...but with the growing time outlasting the crafting time, and needing 12 daisies per headband, I need to wait at least 3 hours (two batches of daisies on my 6 flower plots) before I can start a new headband.

I do have 75 gems...I was hoping to save up enough to somehow get the Hummingbird Feeder before the end of the event, but with the slow growing time, maybe it would be better to spend all the gems on the gilded flower plots? That would speed up the growing and harvesting, at least in terms of how many "batches" of flowers I can grow at one time. On the other hand, maybe the Hummingbird Feeder is a better purchase, if it drops gardening kit parts?

Oh, what to do, what to do...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    What to do, what to do...

I finally have enough tulips that I can start crafting headbands and growing daisies...but with the growing time outlasting the crafting time, and needing 12 daisies per headband, I need to wait at least 3 hours (two batches of daisies on my 6 flower plots) before I can start a new headband.

I do have 75 gems...I was hoping to save up enough to somehow get the Hummingbird Feeder before the end of the event, but with the slow growing time, maybe it would be better to spend all the gems on the gilded flower plots? That would speed up the growing and harvesting, at least in terms of how many "batches" of flowers I can grow at one time. On the other hand, maybe the Hummingbird Feeder is a better purchase, if it drops gardening kit parts?

Oh, what to do, what to do...
    I would spend it on the pots. They are there forever while the feeding bird is just for the event. Plus finding parts in the newspaper or doing deliveries is faster than growing flowers.

Rhino Keeper
    Someone just bought my tulip bouquet that wasnt Stormie
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GramGram2 View Post
    Not in Queue or barn. I thought they might show in barn, too, but not there. Was going to post picture but I don't know how to.
    Try to ensure that your connection is good and always fresh start a game before collecting and always force safe before exiting. You can read more in the Sync Issues section in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?. Let me know if you are still experiencing this when you next collect your crafts.

Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    This happened to a neighbor of mine as well (iPad). She pushed give, they are now gone, but only some registered. she rebooted her device and everything, but no luck. She is going to try to email someone for help.
    Likewise for your neighbour.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    Someone just bought my extra headbands. Thought they couldnt do that. Anyone here a level 1000?
    Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    Someone just bought my tulip bouquet that wasnt Stormie
    Thanks for the heads up. Checking on this as well...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Heads Up!
    Been doing some thinking ...

Recipe one terrarium --- twenty hours

30 blue orchids
    9 wild flowers (9 flower feed for animals)
    2 garden moss
    2 rocks

Ok everyone will have at least six coin flower pots plus two free gold rim ones from goal eight.
    It might not be as bad as it sounds.
    Every animal fed a bag of wild flower gives you ONE Wildflower.
    You can grow blue orchids nonstop now and they take 1 hour and 30 minutes.
    So even if you are working and don't want to get up in the night you should be able to do 4 collections easily in a day.
    That will yield you 64 flowers from eight pots.
    32 will be replanted leaving you with 32 blue orchids.
    You need 30 for one terrarium.
    9 Wildflowers ... 9 bags of feed takes nine hours but if you use two of your feed mills you could cut that time in half.
    If not put the feed on to make before you go to bed. Give it to cows they produce quick.
    2 garden moss....make dough ball hooks and or buy from newspaper I see a lot in the paper.
    The mine has been pretty good you will likely get two rocks in three tries.

Ok now plan this around working and sleeping....try to put the terrarium on to make say nine at night then it will be ready the next day at five in afternoon when a lot of people arrive home.

Come home make one master garden kit if you have not already made all five...then put the next days terrarium in the floral shop to make again around nine pm

The reason I am recommending do all the master garden kits first because that step does not have a skip gem amount it is give period.
    Just want to clarify here... When you say 2 rocks, you mean 2 gardening stones (not the iron that I've been thinking in my head are rocks)? Thanks!

still at stage 7.......seeing the amount of time for crafting will we able to get to final stage.....just shelled out the gems on glided pots...
    way to go TL lots of improvisation from the previous events....kudos ..we will hang on...all the best players.....��������

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You may like to finish Goal 8 for the gilded flower pots... They will be very useful since the Floral Shop stays after the event. Just a thought.
    Oh good point! Thanks!! ❤️
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.