Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Taurus Goal: April 29 2016

Farm Supplier
    Countless Chromadiles and THREE super rares, but no Sea Lion. Tomorrow I'll just spend the 50 gems because I already have sea lions in my forest, and I finally bred the Aquafox today. Good luck to everyone!

Fashion Designer
    I'm also having trouble breeding the Sea Lion. 2 x Monsoon Marmots (16hrs fails) and 2 Chromadiles. I have a Sea Lion at level 2, but I really don't want to use the 50gems to skip the step. I'm so undecided as speeding up the nest is costing me gems as well. I've got a Monsoon Marmot breeding and one on the nest and I'm not speeding these. I really hope I can breed one soon otherwise I will probably have to resort to spending the gems.

Rhino Keeper
    After a frezel and two chromidiles I got the sea lion! Can't wait to get my first celestial in the nest! I tried hard for the Aries but just could not breed the fallaby and didn't have enough gems! Good luck to everyone still trying!

Executive Chef
    Yeah, it's crazy, but...um, so basically, you can have 6 20 hr crops ready when the sea lion is fed, and everything is done when you harvest yes? LOL sorry, I am very tired, and still trying for my lyin lion too...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Yeah, it's crazy, but...um, so basically, you can have 6 20 hr crops ready when the sea lion is fed, and everything is done when you harvest yes? LOL sorry, I am very tired, and still trying for my lyin lion too...
    Yes... six harvests of runes prunes does it. I just put my Taurus in the nest.

On the second one my finger slipped I pressed skip by mistake to skip breeding a sea lion, lost a load of gems and 6 breeds later still cannot breed a sealion, which you then need to feed loads of times for number 3, aaahhhh!!!!! Anyone got any suggestions

Fashion Designer
    Can someone tell me our drop dead time line for breeding the sea lion to make it. I've gotten everything But the sea lion. Currently have the sea drake in the nest & another 11 hr breeding. Such longer fails.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Woo hoo! Sea lion finally on the nest. Was getting really worried! Iv got a really good food supply so that won't be a problem to feed and then just the harvesting

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Can someone tell me our drop dead time line for breeding the sea lion to make it. I've gotten everything But the sea lion. Currently have the sea drake in the nest & another 11 hr breeding. Such longer fails.
    The situation you are in matters for the timing. If you have no Sea Lions to feed, it will take once you have bred a Sea Lion to move it to the nest to complete Step 2. Then you need 15 hours to hatch it so you can feed the Sea Lion for Step 3. After 15 feedings, you will need to put it into the Evolution Flower for 12 hours so you can feed it again. You can feed it another 30 times before you need to put it in the Evolution Flower for another 12 hours. Then you can feed it the last 5 times to complete Step 3. If you plant 6 20-hour crops that can be harvested when you finish Step 3, you should collect enough Strongest Stars to complete Step 4.

So at a bare minimum, you need to see the 15 hour timer in the Breeding Den 15 + 15 + 12 + 12 = 54 hours before the MAY 6 update(6 hours before the update time on Wednesday). You can save 12 hours by using 5 gems to skip the last 5 feedings and saving the time for the 2nd time in the Evolution Flower. If you have another Sea Lion, you can save some time as well.

I hope this lets you plan your approach and Good Luck.

Is the Taurus supposed to automatically go to the nest when you click collect? The Aries and Pisces went to my storage.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast