Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Taurus Goal: April 29 2016

The Honorable Panda

Taurus Goal: April 29 2016

Characterized by its strong will and great perseverance, this animal will be sure to bring a sense of stability to your Forest. Adding this creature to your collection will be clear to your Forest friends; you are a rock they can rely on! Make sure to add this great defender of the stars to your Forest, the Taurus, only in Fantasy Forest Story!

1- Harvest Spell Melons x5 Skip 40 gems, Reward 3 XP
    2- Hatch a Sea Lion (Dark x Water) Skip 50 gems, Reward 30 XP
    3- Feed your Sea Lion x50 Skip 50 gems, Reward 30 XP
    4- Collect Strongest Stars from Harvesting foods x175 Skip 200 gems

Reward Steer of the Stars, Taurus (Zodiac x Nature) 12 Hr Incubation time

Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    Attachment 30594
    Attachment 30595
    Just got him now and placed him on the nest So excited to see him epic!

I have another question. How is everyone arranging their zodiac animals? By element in the habitats? Or by the symbols on the habitats?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-30-16 at 02:40 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Lovely! Can hardly wait!

Executive Chef
    Well I guess we are sticking with the 29th as the Zodiac release date. Looks like Nature is highlighted in the habitat, I wonder if that makes it Zodiac/Nature as well as the Green color.

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Well I guess we are sticking with the 29th as the Zodiac release date. Looks like Nature is highlighted in the habitat, I wonder if that makes it Zodiac/Nature as well as the Green color.
    I think you are correct about it being a nature hybrid, all the other Zodiac animals have followed the highlighted element in the habitat so far. I wonder will the next round of Zodiac animals follow the same pattern.

Edit: Also forgot to say I love the design both as a baby and an adult, nice colouring and those purple eyes

Rhino Keeper
    Being a Taurus, I have to get this one. Whatever it takes.

Executive Chef
    Very nice! I can't wait. I love all the bovine animals in this game.

I have gems saved for the habitat and I've kept a space open for it. It will be nice to see the zodiac habitats all together.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Fashion Designer
    He looks a lot different than I expected but still so cool! I am a Taurus and my birthday is next Tuesday so I hope I get him and can make him epic as soon as possible!

Rhino Keeper
    I love the Zodiac animals and habitats. Maybe I'll be able to show everyone the process it took to bring it all together (and continue to bring it for a YEAR)! Best of luck this Friday

Executive Chef
    Hey FlatFoot...every time the zodiacs are released, will the habitats be on sale? I don't have the room or money to get them now, but in the future i would love to get them, they're beautiful.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! This looks amazing well, all the zodiac animals look awesome but I like this one in particular.. Probably cause I'm a Taurus! Based on how it looks, I'd say it's zodiac and nature. Can't wait~

Edit: now that I look at it a bit more, I think it might also be zodiac and dark.. We'll have to wait and see
    Last edited by MelodicStars; 04-26-16 at 05:25 PM.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast