Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Tournament: Snappy Turtle

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I haven't been keeping track but I am stuck on round 10 where I am fighting a Captain K-9 <service/earth> Has anyone had any luck? I can get Strong hits with the gem element of my Epic Emerald Dragon but no critical hits yet. Thanks.
    I beat round 10 with my Prize Pony. Do you have any treasure animals? Also, when you're using your Emerald Dragon, are you using the gem to fight with? Lastly, do you have a Crystal Unicorn?

Sorry I'm not much help. I hope you have already beat round 10. If not good luck! Good luck for the rest of the tournament. I hope you have fun & win!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I haven't been keeping track but I am stuck on round 10 where I am fighting a Captain K-9 <service/earth> Has anyone had any luck? I can get Strong hits with the gem element of my Epic Emerald Dragon but no critical hits yet. Thanks.
    I went in with a good old Ancient Sloth (used Nature) mopped the floor with him! Good Luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Rd 9 I have love dove, Valentine/earth. Emerald Dragon defeated it with strong, strong, critical hits
    Different from main post from calvinxx (thanks to the recommendations as I do follow them)

Quote Originally Posted by Gweenykay View Post
    Rd 9 I have love dove, Valentine/earth. Emerald Dragon defeated it with strong, strong, critical hits
    Different from main post from calvinxx (thanks to the recommendations as I do follow them)
    Calvinxx's chart just goes up to level 6 for now, try Chippychan's chart that LauraGSJK posted instead

Snappy Turtle is so awesome! I really like the water creatures - turtles, frogs, crocs. Now if my Tree Frog would just JUMP!

Farm Supplier
    I've got nine wins so far. It is a struggle cos' I'm level 21 and don't have any good fighting minions.
    They are all sweet and tiny. Hopefully we gonna make it to the end of the road and get another lovely minion.
    Cheers, ID olgatt
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Executive Chef
    Hi everybody, I have not finished the last tournament. I had repeat so many laps , I can not help in the tournament. Good luck to all

RD.1 Citrine Peregrin Epic lost, Crystal Unicorn Epic crystal critical win against Cold Turkey LVL 1
    RD.2 Pyro Pony Epic fire strongly, fire strongly, fire critical win against Skyger LVL 1
    RD.3 Harvest Haorder Epic autumn weak, autumn weak, autumn critical win against Vanillamb LVL 1
    RD.4 Garnet Griffin LVL 4 crystal critical, fire critical win against Treebra LVL 2
    RD.5 Aries Epic star sign critical win against Hydro Yak LVL 2
    RD.6 Aries Epic fire critical, star sign weak win against Craguar LVL 2
    RD.7 Aries Epic fire critical win against Bamboon LVL 3
    RD.8 Aries Epic fire critical win against Growvine LVL 3
    RD.9 Pisces Epic lost, Lionheart Epic halloween pumkin neutral, halloween pumkin critical win against Love Dove LVL 4

Lost Animals: 2, Win Animals: 9

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stumped... What do I use to beat the Deadwing (Skull)? Chippy's chart didn't really have a suggestion for that! My Mousguard just embarrassed himself. I think I will try my Magmacore next (with Earth)... My Crystal Unicorn is still just a babe and in the evolution flower anyway. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    I'm stumped... What do I use to beat the Deadwing (Skull)? Chippy's chart didn't really have a suggestion for that! My Mousguard just embarrassed himself. I think I will try my Magmacore next (with Earth)... My Crystal Unicorn is still just a babe and in the evolution flower anyway. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
    I don't have a complete list for Skull. Some elements that have Strong Attacks against Skull are Earth, Valentine, Icecream and Service. You need to avoid at least Electric and Shamrock.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 04-28-16 at 09:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I don't have a complet list for Skull. Some elements that have Strong Attacks against Skull are Earth, Valentine, Icecream and Service. You need to avoid at least Electric and Shamrock.
    Thank you! I will try Earth next (as I do not have Valentine, Ice cream or Service!) Cross your fingers for me!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast