Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win #9 - April 26, 2016

Executive Chef
    Iv got runes on both spins so far. Can't complain since I have the other animals but if we need one for Taurus then I wld not mind having some spare. Have we not needed the Pygmy giraffe before for an event? I want to say puffalo but I could be very wrong! Just thinking if it's been used before we may not need that one again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Iv got runes on both spins so far. Can't complain since I have the other animals but if we need one for Taurus then I wld not mind having some spare. Have we not needed the Pygmy giraffe before for an event? I want to say puffalo but I could be very wrong! Just thinking if it's been used before we may not need that one again
    No we never had to breed the Pygmy Giraffe for any special goal before. We used to get a goal to breed each new animal released within the first week, so there was probably a goal for that. The Pygmy Giraffe is a Super Rare and we have never had to breed a Super Rare for a special goal. The Puffalo Goal Line was the best, since we could breed any animal and collected tokens from the Breeding Time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    No we never had to breed the Pygmy Giraffe for any special goal before. We used to get a goal to breed each new animal released within the first week, so there was probably a goal for that. The Pygmy Giraffe is a Super Rare and we have never had to breed a Super Rare for a special goal. The Puffalo Goal Line was the best, since we could breed any animal and collected tokens from the Breeding Time.
    Thanks for that. I'm really confused now tho as I didn't get puffalo and was sure it was because I couldn't breed the animal! I wonder if I misunderstood the quest if it was when I was a new player. Or I'm confusing something totally different! Well Iv only ever been able to breed two pygmys and 1 hotdog so if we need them I hope I get one in the wheel
    Last edited by Silverrain1; 04-29-16 at 11:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I've had two pretty good spins. 1st one was runes, which I can always use. The 2nd was a Pygmy Giraffe, which is an animal I don't have.

Fashion Designer
    Spin 1 - 2 runes
    Spin 2 - 4 sweet steps.....arghh more decorations that will stay in storage till infinity
    Spin 3 - Rockodile
    Spin 4 - 25,000coins
    Spin 5 - 2000 apples
    Last edited by Buttercup0001; 05-01-16 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Got apples today hoping for the giraffe and/or 1st prize all other animals I have.
    Got Rockadile for my 2nd spin.

I love the Spin-To-Win! A chance to get some much needed food, runes, maybe even a new animal. All for a few seconds spent giving the wheel a spin. And the best part? It's FREE!
    Thank-you TL and Storm8 for the opportunity.

Executive Chef
    phone:
    1. Rockodile
    2. Two realm runes
    3. Pygmy giraffe
    4. Rockodile
    5. 7500 apples
    6. Four sweet steps
    7. Hot dog

iPad:
    I still have a lot of trouble with crashing so so can't play this game sometimes.

1. Crashing problems
    2. Crashing problems
    3. Hot dog
    4. Two realm runes
    5. Two realm runes
    6. 7500 apples but it was a weird 'spin' (it didn't spin, it just jumped into place)
    7. 7000 apples
    Last edited by sweetypies97; 05-02-16 at 02:08 PM.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    My third spin was money, not something I need at all

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    My third spin was money, not something I need at all
    My second and third spins were also money

Oh well, Taurus goal line starts tomorrow so I hope you will get it as a nice birthday present

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast