Thread: Neighbour Request

Farm Supplier

Neighbour Request

Could I please confirm the mechanics of neighbour requesting... So I understand that we can receive 20 requests a day plus 1 extra one from stormie.

Say we have 100 neighbours and send a request to all of them on day 1. Will all 100 neighbours receive the request over the next 5 days (ie 20 neighbours a day will get your request over 5 days)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    if you look at older game guides, I don't think gifting works as it use to. Sending out multi requests used to 'clog' the system, but I don't believe that is the case anymore.

You can send out as many requests as you have neighbours.

You can receive 20-22 responses, including Stormie. For some the additional request for only Stormie works, for some it doesn't. Personally, I send out to everyone and I get back 22 per day.

I'm not sure anyone in any game has worked out exactly how requests works, especially when you get a request that is 2-4 days old and you are in your game every day. Can't explain that. The reason why I say that is that if on day 2 you send out requests to everyone again, it removed the request from anyone who hasn't responded and the new request replaces the original.

The first 20 responses back count. If a neighbour hits 'send' but you're maxed on your 20/22, then the progress bar flashes but nothing happens. This is why you should send to all neighbours every single time.

hope I haven't confused you more! lol

edit to add:
    Will all 100 neighbours receive the request over the next 5 days?
    No, they all receive it at once, but the first 20 win.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks SpiritWind!