Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Level 5 Hive

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowtiger333 View Post
    The goal still says to ASK for the dust from neighbors and now we need more wood....
    Just allow the goal in your book to expire. I know it's a nuisance to see it in your book, but it will disappear at the conclusion of the event. Your sawmills will provide plenty of wood or even better, chop a dead tree or other log item where you don't have to grow a tree. I think this is an excellent compromise and essentially gives players 3 days back as you don't have to wait for requests to trickle back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Just allow the goal in your book to expire. I know it's a nuisance to see it in your book, but it will disappear at the conclusion of the event. Your sawmills will provide plenty of wood or even better, chop a dead tree or other log item where you don't have to grow a tree. I think this is an excellent compromise and essentially gives players 3 days back as you don't have to wait for requests to trickle back to you.
    My goal is still 50 dust.... I don't have Anthia any longer after the first glitch. SO clearly there is something not working right for S8....

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyHills View Post
    My goal is still 50 dust.... I don't have Anthia any longer after the first glitch. SO clearly there is something not working right for S8....
    If you had her she may only be hiding! Put your device in edit mode to find her cause she is small to see... Pika suggested players contact support if Anthia has gone missing.

Executive Chef
    I had been holding off on upgrading my hive and finishing the goal because of the glitch. I just checked my upgrade requirements on my hive and the sealing dust requirement is no longer there. Now it says I need 40 wood. Is this their "fix"??!!!!?? Cause now I need to chop more trees!!! And everything was already finished and ready to upgrade when I went to bed last night. Ugh!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I had not filled the ASK portion. Only had 41 out of 50. I sent the requests to fill it this morning. I dont want to let the quest expire. I did not do this questline to watch some creepy looking fairy in my kingdom. I did it to follow the story. I upgraded the hive, shes in my kingdom.

My sawmills are level 5. My point was im always running out of wood. This questline took a ton of wood. Why dont they ever ask for stone???

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I had been holding off on upgrading my hive and finishing the goal because of the glitch. I just checked my upgrade requirements on my hive and the sealing dust requirement is no longer there. Now it says I need 40 wood. Is this their "fix"??!!!!?? Cause now I need to chop more trees!!! And everything was already finished and ready to upgrade when I went to bed last night. Ugh!!!!
    Yes it is their fix. I dont like it, either. Dead trees might help you better because they dont have to grow up.

Rhino Keeper
    If it's been changed to wood why am I still getting requests for dust?

You still need to request them as part of goal 10 but they're not used in the level 5 upgrade. That was changed to 40 wood instead of the dust.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I still have wood but my requests don't seen to be going through. Today is my third day and I am still at 32!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567