Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Level 5 Hive

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Getting back 50 requests takes 3 days. Daily max you can receive is 20 plus 1 from Stormie. I don't know how you managed to get 45 in two days!
    That's not quite accurate. I got back 37 on my first day. I got none the second day. I finished it ( got the rest) the third day. Today is the fourth day and it has reset and says that I only have 14.
    And no Anthia.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I just opened my game and the quest for the extra 50 dust had gone. The Baron came on and now all I have to do is welcome Anthia to the kingdom. this is the part that messed up a few days ago. I'm now going to wait and see if the bug is fixed as I do not want to have to request dust again! Thanks to all my neighbours who answered my many requests so promptly!

Anthia is still a free range faerie.
    You probably got 50 requests filled for the second time and that's why the Baron dialogue started. My goal is still open.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdmusgrove View Post
    That's not quite accurate. I got back 37 on my first day. I got none the second day. I finished it ( got the rest) the third day. Today is the fourth day and it has reset and says that I only have 14.
    And no Anthia.
    Maybe you requested at a time that was close to the reset. That way you could get 42 in a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Is this fixed? Ive been waiting to upgrade.

Same story as the rest - thought I was finished but now it wants more dust. Wish I would have checked here first but have never had an issue before with glitches. Looking forward to resolution.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Is this fixed? Ive been waiting to upgrade.
    Nope! I was hoping to hear something from S8 before going to bed but doesn't look like it. Hopefully they get it solved soon.

Edit: I guess it isn't a problem as such yet with the goal active since we get Anthia flying around and have the hive at level 5 in any case.

This happened to me too

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Morning all! It's not fixed, however, the glitch doesn't affect you being able to get Anthia. Here's the latest from Pika...

For these players, the only thing they are missing out on is completing this Goal and receiving 300 Coins and 10 XP. Their lvl 5 Cherry Hive and Anthia remains in their Kingdom.

If you're concerned about upgrading (and I'm in the same boat), wait. The goal is complete and you have the prize. The goal in your book will either stay till event is over or it may be removed when glitch fixed. I think I'm going to wait a little bit longer...

I'll post again as soon as there is any more news.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Maybe you requested at a time that was close to the reset. That way you could get 42 in a day.
    Well I've been playing for awhile and have over 100 neighbors, and every time I request (morning or night) I get way more than 20...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdmusgrove View Post
    Well I've been playing for awhile and have over 100 neighbors, and every time I request (morning or night) I get way more than 20...
    Spirit Wind explains how it works in this thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ghbour-Request

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast