Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Level 5 Hive

Fashion Designer
    Spirit WindOO, I know you are trying, but have they given you any idea about time. Also what about her vision challenge? I'm still waiting to get to upgrade the dark maze to something beautiful! Don't they know we like beautiful in our fantasy world!

Rhino Keeper
    Same deal. Completed Pt x and remain at a level 5 hive w/floating fairy but the sealing dust request re-activated. Should we repeat requests to our neighbors or just wait it out? Loved this update otherwise.

Same problem here. Finished part 10, dialogue with the baron and all, and now I am down to five sealing dust and goal still in my task book.

I'm not touching the upgrade button until this thing is fixed....hopefully soon & before it expires
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm not touching the upgrade button until this thing is fixed....hopefully soon & before it expires
    Think about it , your hive still level up to 5 and you have the faerie flying around,,, me my self I just sending our more request ,, no harm really

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Think about it , your hive still level up to 5 and you have the faerie flying around,,, me my self I just sending our more request ,, no harm really
    That's true. I'll consider it but still giving it a day or so before hitting upgrade.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post

BUT... What about if, like me you upgrade the Hive to level 5 and you DON'T get the faerie flying around your kingdom? And your quest is reset to asking neighbors for 50 more dust? Sorry, but it looks like harm done, from my perspective.

I didn't know there was an issue until after S8 knew, so maybe they are working on a fix that unintentionally stopped my fairie from appearing after I updated the Hive, and I got caught in the crossfire between the problem and a possible solution. Whatever is going on, I suggest that if you are ready to update the Hive, you do as S8 has suggested and hold off until the bug is eradicated, just to make sure.

Meanwhile, what should those of us who have been bit by the bug do now? Should we ask for 50 more sealing dust from our neighbors, or should we sit back and see what happens?

I understand that we shouldn't level up until this is resolved, but what does S8 suggest those of us who have been bitten do while they work on the solution?

Thanks.

Executive Chef
    And what happens when you complete the goal again? I originally sent the request to all of my neighbors and I have got 85 responses so far and will likely get more tomorrow and the goal will complete for the second time. Hopefully Anthia won't dissappear. Maybe we get a second faerie!

Rhino Keeper
    I just opened my game and the quest for the extra 50 dust had gone. The Baron came on and now all I have to do is welcome Anthia to the kingdom. this is the part that messed up a few days ago. I'm now going to wait and see if the bug is fixed as I do not want to have to request dust again! Thanks to all my neighbours who answered my many requests so promptly!

Anthia is still a free range faerie.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    BUT... What about if, like me you upgrade the Hive to level 5 and you DON'T get the faerie flying around your kingdom? And your quest is reset to asking neighbors for 50 more dust? Sorry, but it looks like harm done, from my perspective.

I didn't know there was an issue until after S8 knew, so maybe they are working on a fix that unintentionally stopped my fairie from appearing after I updated the Hive, and I got caught in the crossfire between the problem and a possible solution. Whatever is going on, I suggest that if you are ready to update the Hive, you do as S8 has suggested and hold off until the bug is eradicated, just to make sure.

Meanwhile, what should those of us who have been bit by the bug do now? Should we ask for 50 more sealing dust from our neighbors, or should we sit back and see what happens?

I understand that we shouldn't level up until this is resolved, but what does S8 suggest those of us who have been bitten do while they work on the solution?

Thanks.
    I just visited you and Anthia is flying around in your realm.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast