Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade to train station

Rhino Keeper

Train issue

I would like to get the train. I have expand to the plot that touches it, when I click on it the message says I must reach level 25. I am at level 27. Am I missing something ? Thanks
    Kelly

Executive Chef
    Hey there! Once you get there, you will have to expand underneath the train station. Hope that helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, i was not seeing the yellow expansion arrows when I clicked on it.

Executive Chef
    It's definitely hard to look for! Glad you were able to find it!

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Upgrade to train station

I am at level 25 and the game will not let me repair the train station but clicking on the station it states I have to be at level 25 to upgrade. I have turned my iPad on and off several times but no success. Anyone else have this problem?

Grand Emperor
    Have you expanded to the Train Station? If you had, try clicking on the area near the bottom of the train station. Do note that expanding and repairing the Train Station are seperate.

Rhino Keeper
    I have expanded to the station so next I would expand into the station right? It just won't let me. I have tried many times to include a picture but it won't upload, sorry

Grand Emperor
    You will need to expand to the last plot of land just below the station. Can you click near the bottom of the station? Do you see a repair screen?

Ok I had just added you and popped over to your farm. I can see that you have expanded to the last plot of land required. Just to confirm, the message says you need to be of level 25 when you clicked on the station, correct?

Rhino Keeper
    No repair screen only screen I get is: level 25 is required to expand

Grand Emperor
    Let me report this in for you.

You can check out the parts required for this in the mean time. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1247870

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast