Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cherry Hive Event add me thread ONLY

Farm Supplier
    I can't take any more neighbors now, sorry!
    Last edited by redpenny; 04-24-16 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Change message

New Resident
    Just looking for neighbors who will fill requests during events. I play daily. Add nalagrace.

Please add me...I answer all request and play daily
    swale2010. Small "s" in swale.
    Last edited by Swale2010; 04-23-16 at 02:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    i play or at least check game a couple times a day. Am level 50 and a bit burned out of the social side of the game so i rarely visit neighbors nowadays but, i do answer all requests for help when they get to me.
    If you play on IOS (think there are problems with me getting or sending out requests to/from android players so i may not be helpful to those players), need a neighbor for help and also play/check game daily than feel free to add me: myhsplace (Sylvie)

I play daily and respond to all requests, but don't visit often. I also return gifts. Feel free to add me as a regular neighbor, or just event neighbor

I play often during the day and respond to requests quickly. I rarely visit and don't expect neighbours to visit me.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to all who asked to be neighbours for this quest. I have accepted 30 and am so sorry that I just can't cope with more than that.

Host(ess)
    As others have said, being level 50+ I hardly ever visit neighbors and don't expect them to visit me or write on my wall. I play daily, usually multiple times, and always return any & all requests as soon as I see them. I also return gifts when possible (since the daily is only allotted to 3 otherwise I would return all as well if I could, I do try to return gifts equally over time). Feel free to add even if for event-only

New Resident
    Hello !!!!! i am a daily player i sent all the gifts and i respond to ALL requests asap !!!! pleaaaase add me !!!!! my id is : nickaki
    🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Please add me. I respond to all neighbor requests - multiple times a day
    Esleyoga

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast