Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cherry Hive Event add me thread ONLY

I play daily, but don't visit or write on walls. I respond to all requests. I need neighbors.

... Thanks everyone who asked for an invite. I've now got 99 neighbors! Yippee. I don't think I can manage anymore. Now to just get on with this quest. I hope I can make enough living wood to get up to the part where I need you all. Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by mellika; 04-24-16 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Update

New Resident
    I'm a long time player & I play multiple times a day but don't visit or post on neighbors walls much & always reply to requests. S8 id is "Minimeman" if anyone would like to add me 😀

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    please be mindful this is ONLY a thread for this event. If you want to be removed as a neighbour at the conclusion of the event, you might need to add your kingdom name. Thanks all!

New Resident
    Hi, my name is Rhoop, and I've been a CS addict for over two years....

I'm level 50, I don't visit very often, I don't post on walls, but I play all the time and I need new neighbors!

Also, thanks SW for all the work you do to organize these forums. You're amazing!!

Executive Chef
    Hey! Feel free to add me as well...I play alooot, answer all requests, and right now, visit daily...though if I get a ton of friends I might need to split them up on some days! <3

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a daily player and accept all the requests, although I never visit. If you don't mind, add me

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I'm a daily player and will help with the quest requests . I do not visit farms. gracelinda
    Last edited by gracelinda; 04-23-16 at 06:05 AM.

New Resident
    Please add me for requests I'm not very social but check in numerous times a day

Please add me , I would love to be part of The quest . My id is marimiaaliyah. My kingdoms name is : harmonious

Host(ess)
    I play multiple times a day as my energy allows, wish we got unlimited energy..lol
    I don't really visit neighbors unless it's required and don't require anyone to visit me.
    I do respond to requests everytime I receive them and do send gifts daily. Although I wish we were allowed to send out to more than 3 neighbors per day. That limit is ridiculous in my opinion.

Please add

Cljk04

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast