Thread: Jewel mania level 607

Jewel mania level 607

Hi. Can you tell me whether there's going to be new games as I've reached level 606, and if so when? In addition, how long have people been waiting for the new level? There doesn't seem to be much communication abou it.

Executive Chef
    Congratulations! You've beaten the game at this moment. The puzzle makers are working on more puzzles. Unfortunately, we are unable to speculate when the next Island will come out. Please look forward to it when it does!

Quote Originally Posted by William1958 View Post
    Hi. Can you tell me whether there's going to be new games as I've reached level 606, and if so when? In addition, how long have people been waiting for the new level? There doesn't seem to be much communication abou it.
    Ive just hit this level myself and I see its been at least one month since youve been waiting :/ ... i really hope this game hasn't been put out to pasture by storm8 as i won't bother playing to to accumulate stars, if thats the case.

storm8, any word on when new levels will come out? or are you guys done making new levels for this game?