Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Globe Event!

Farm Supplier
    Just jumped from 118 million to 125 and delivered Misty Mountain. So weird

And is moving at a rapid pace
    Last edited by mylilstina; 05-02-16 at 03:49 PM.

ARE WE NOT GETTING THE EARTH DRAGON???
    If anyone knows, please share. I have never seen this happen before in that we are so FAR behind with so little time left
    Thanks
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This was a visual issue that's been resolved. The player collections are correct on the server, but it wasn't updating the pretty green bar on the client end.

Unable to confirm or deny if this is the reason Dino Dragon is no longer allowed to have energy drinks.

I noticed throughout the entire event that the number showing on my screen did not add/increase as I was harvesting, hatching & questing, however, when I opened it up, my total had increased but it just never seemed quite right.
    Hmmmm.........

Executive Chef
    I don't have Misty Mountain in storage. Have checked under all tabs and force closed.

Edit: Nevermind, now it is there! And it's teeny tiny. I wanted to make a feature of it but can't be done when it's dwarfed by habitats.
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 05-02-16 at 04:09 PM.

Community manager: "This was a visual issue that's been resolved. The player collections are correct on the server, but it wasn't updating the pretty green bar on the client end.

Unable to confirm or deny if this is the reason Dino Dragon is no longer allowed to have energy drinks."

Elsa,

Thank you!!!! Whew, that scared me there for a sec
    And ixnay on the energy drinks for Dino Dragon (in case anyone was considering sneaking him one!)
    Last edited by pocopicasso; 05-02-16 at 04:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ahhhhhhh we must win the Earth dragon!!!
    It is so stunning!!! A must have!
    Come on everyone, lets contribute!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing this game for 4 months only (and I absolutely love it!), so a question to the more experienced players please:
    Has it ever happened before in a World Event of us players not getting the last dragon from the community prize?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    I noticed throughout the entire event that the number showing on my screen did not add/increase as I was harvesting, hatching & questing, however, when I opened it up, my total had increased but it just never seemed quite right.
    Hmmmm.........
    This is a known issue that was accidentally cooked into the 2.4+ version. Your server number is always correct and you'll receive the qualifying rewards, but the icon button doesn't update your true number visually. You can force it to by opening storage or market. We plan to resolve this in the next app store update.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This is a known issue that was accidentally cooked into the 2.4+ version. Your server number is always correct and you'll receive the qualifying rewards, but the icon button doesn't update your true number visually. You can force it to by opening storage or market. We plan to resolve this in the next app store update.
    I forgot to contact storm8 because they forgot to give me the Candy Cane dragon from the last World Event and the Centurion dragon from a previous tournament. Is it too late to put those in my inventory? I wrote all my winners during the tournament and I did collect everything needed for Candy Cane as evidenced on my island and inventory.