Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Globe Event!

Executive Chef
    Got 285, Got my screen thong dragon in( 30hrs)
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    I really want to accepted my request about this: Why don't you bring back some dragons like in the tales, tournament to the events? Some players can't get the last prize in the tales!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    I really want to accepted my request about this: Why don't you bring back some dragons like in the tales, tournament to the events? Some players can't get the last prize in the tales!
    In my view, doing so would devalue the achievment of those who did complete the original event. If the dragons were just recycled later in an easier event, why bother doing the harder event?

Fashion Designer
    452 globes after harvesting my morning crops ☺

Executive Chef
    I wish we could buy more of the decorations for coins. 5 dragon flowers aren't enough!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I wish we could buy more of the decorations for coins. 5 dragon flowers aren't enough!
    You should have 8 flowers, not 5 I think. They are pretty and I wish we could buy or craft more as well. This is actually the first decoration I would like to display.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper
    OK, couldn't get on the game Fri-Sun afternoon so I am behind on points. How many total to we need to get all dragons? I tried to find the info, but didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy91810 View Post
    OK, couldn't get on the game Fri-Sun afternoon so I am behind on points. How many total to we need to get all dragons? I tried to find the info, but didn't see it.
    I know you need 320( or 360, I may have remembered wrong) for the flowers, then 800 to get the water walkway tiles so probably 1000- 2000 points for the dragons?

Executive Chef
    So far 561 ......
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    In my view, doing so would devalue the achievment of those who did complete the original event. If the dragons were just recycled later in an easier event, why bother doing the harder event?
    Quite agree..... Working for them isn't easy so not acceptable to be given free, some champ dragons are available on the offers sometimes but paying for them equals the effort needed originally to win them mainly ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast