Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting Your Goat Goals - April 21, 2016 (iOS)

Executive Chef
    I've had a problem with the chicken on the screen since the goat update. This morning it happened 6 times within about 3 minutes of gameplay.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    The prices on these items cheese/pizza seem really odd. A huge difference between the market price and the highest price. Are they correct?
    I noticed this happened for new items when they were first released. The prices got better with time.

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I've had a problem with the chicken on the screen since the goat update. This morning it happened 6 times within about 3 minutes of gameplay.
    This could be due to connection, uncollected crafts or the game update as you said. Can you ensure it isn't the first two, let us know if it persists. Thank you.

Hi, I finished the first 2 challenges and then I do not see the rest of them on my "to do" List. I've done a hard reboot but still I see nothing. Can you give my any help on this?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayzie2013 View Post
    Hi, I finished the first 2 challenges and then I do not see the rest of them on my "to do" List. I've done a hard reboot but still I see nothing. Can you give my any help on this?
    Will depend on your level...
    I won't be able to do final goals until I level up.

Grand Emperor
    You will not see the next goal if you haven't reached the required level. See Post 1 to check for the level of the crafts required for further goals. There's no time frame to complete these goals, so they will pop up as you level up.

Grand Emperor
    Does anyone know the Goal titles of the goals with "?" in Post 1?

Rhino Keeper
    Could someone please tell me how much the pen and each goat costs? Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    See Post 2 in Farm Activities and Features Guide.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Features-Guide

Hi, the last phase I finished was the goat cheese one. I make 6 and gave away 6. Got the points but then no new challenges. I should be seeing something, especially if I didn't finish the last goal. ����

Grand Emperor
    Hi, the last phase I finished was the goat cheese one. I make 6 and gave away 6. Got the points but then no new challenges. I should be seeing something, especially if I didn't finish the last goal. ����
    Are you at level 61? The next goal requires crafts for level 62.
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You will not see the next goal if you haven't reached the required level. See Post 1 to check for the level of the crafts required for further goals. There's no time frame to complete these goals, so they will pop up as you level up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast