Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990

Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Banned
    So, are we expecting an update with a new story this Thursday or are we getting a breather?

Quote Originally Posted by atiragram View Post

But yes, it's frustrating when you put in a lot of effort and don't make it, I've experienced this quite some times as well.

atiragram
    The trick is to hold back a bit until others gem through then read through and see if you have what you need to finish. If you don't don't waste your resources trying the challenge in the first place. I did that around Halloween and I was glad I didn't bother with the challenge.

Rhino Keeper
    This had to be the most frustrating and irritating quest yet for me. When it takes 9 days just to get one item, (gold nuggets) and have gone through numerous amounts of energy and gems only not to compete the quest, I think that is ridiculous! I play this game to relax and get away from all the craziness in our lives, not to be more stressed and aggravated! I hope in the future S8 will let us complete the quests that are partially completed and in the future not make these quest so extremely difficult!

God nuggets

I also got stuck on the gold nuggets. I shopped stones for 5 or 6 days! I did try in exchange to and mining. I devostated. I so much wanted to level that tree. Im cruched.
    Last edited by CeGaladria; 05-03-16 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Text missing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CeGaladria View Post
    I also got stuck on the gold nuggets. I shopped stones for 5 or 6 days! I did try in exchange to and mining. I devostated. I so much wanted to level that tree. Im cruched.
    i hate to hear this. If it's any consolation to you the tree doesn't have good drops- wood mainly and the fairy does not seem to have any part of the storyline. And we can't get rid of her if we wanted to!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Does anyone know why I only got 5 days for this quest and not 10 days like everyone else seems to have?

Are you still able to upgrade your tree fully even after the quest has ended? I still have all the crafting options available to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You do not need sealing dust. Just upgrade your tree before the event ends in an hour(ish)
    When did this quest end???!!! When I posted the above quoted message last night (10pm UK time) the quest had already disappeared from my book (not sure when exactly, but I had just logged in for first time that day and it was already gone), but then about an hour later (10:55pm UK time) SpiritWind00 posted to say there was still an hour left, so the quest ended at around midnight UK time for everyone else except me???!!

As you can see from my post yesterday, I still had the ability to craft items for the quest, but the quest no longer appeared in my book (hence why I thought the quest had ended for everyone and I was asking if I could continue to craft items to upgrade tree)!

I'm completely confused!!!!!

I was a bit lost on this quest
    I thought I was done when the tree grew and when you tapped on it nothing showed for upgrading... By the time I realized I still had a long way to go to get the fairy, there wasn't much time left! I had so many other things going on, I had them all confused! I furiously tried to complete the goals before time ran out, but after feeding 10 pigs every hour all day - there was no time left to get through the rest!!
    I was unbelievably frustrated and disappointed. This just sux.
    Any chance we'll get to revisit this quest? Very frustrating to put so much into something and lose out bc of confusing information. Uggh.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for posting this! No, no arrogance. Very good advice.

Shammsjag

I feel your pain. I was so close. I thought I had time for the last piece and it ended.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachSuze View Post
    I was a bit lost on this quest
    I thought I was done when the tree grew and when you tapped on it nothing showed for upgrading... By the time I realized I still had a long way to go to get the fairy, there wasn't much time left! I had so many other things going on, I had them all confused! I furiously tried to complete the goals before time ran out, but after feeding 10 pigs every hour all day - there was no time left to get through the rest!!
    I was unbelievably frustrated and disappointed. This just sux.
    Any chance we'll get to revisit this quest? Very frustrating to put so much into something and lose out bc of confusing information. Uggh.

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990