Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes12348 View Post
    Cripes! The board version of Anthia is kind of hideous. She creeps me out with her weird crossed eyes!
    She also doesn't flitter like a fairy should but hovers like a ghostly apparition �� Gliding sideways and backwards and through the other characters. Maybe all that dissapearing sealing dust landed on goal Anthias head and all we are left with is her ghost ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dmpro View Post
    I know I may be in the minority, but I really enjoy the neighbor requests! They really give a community feel to the game and make me realize what great neighbors I have. I actually thought that this was one of the easier steps to this challenge! Much better than collecting endlessly from mushrooms!
    i agree. I can look back and see neighbors that I have had since the beginning. Those that have been there to help out on every quest.

I just watched her gliding around & when Thurston started to approach her, he turned around to avoid her...lol.
    This is not obviously the same sweet faerie we were conversing with if the other characters are starting to avoid her completely.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dmpro View Post
    I know I may be in the minority, but I really enjoy the neighbor requests! They really give a community feel to the game and make me realize what great neighbors I have. I actually thought that this was one of the easier steps to this challenge! Much better than collecting endlessly from mushrooms!
    I agree! I know things can get stressful if the timing is too tight, but I also enjoy a little more interaction with my neighbors

And yay - so happy to now have Anthia flying around and the level 5 Cherry Hive! As of this morning I still needed a couple more neighbor requests which got filled within 30 minutes of my sending out (I have great neighbors!) and when I noticed that the hive upgrade changed to needing wood instead of the sealing dust, I thought that all would be OK and took the plunge!
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 09122007 View Post
    I am really starting to lose it with the gold nuggets thing. I am one stinkin gold nugget away from bribing that Baron out of my kingdom, but 5 days now. 5. DAYS. And not ONE nugget anywhere. I have smashed everything I can and collected from my mines like a mad man. NOTHING.
    I am having the same problem I have smashed everything I can for days and I still have only 2 gold nuggets! Have not received 1 of them from my worthless mines or the exchange! I'm getting to the point where I don't want to play these timed events as they are too time consuming and frustrating. This is not fun anymore!!!

Fashion Designer
    Out of 40 mushroom collections I got 1 ( that is ONE) drop. Really? At the same time I have a sale packet for energy. Hmmm.

Farm Supplier
    Right, I've just upgraded the Cherry Hive to Level 5 and have now got the hideous cross-eyed Anthia hovering around my Kingdom.

I have only got 24 Sealing Dust so far, my 42 neighbours seem very reluctant to send me any, and only one has asked for Sealing Dust from me so far. I still have the "A very faerie situation part X" in my goal book waiting for the rest of the Sealing Dust.

What happens if I don't bother to get the outstanding Sealing Dusts before the quest expires? Do I then lose the Cherry Hive and Anthia?

BTW: I just received a Gold Nugget from the Lucky Workshop, so that is another source of those elusive nuggets for anyone stuck wanting some to pay off The Baron.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's perfect! (I'll see if I can add some voting buttons for you)
    Is there a way to which the pictures is A is first , thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkelFester View Post
    What happens if I don't bother to get the outstanding Sealing Dusts before the quest expires? Do I then lose the Cherry Hive and Anthia?
    This is exactly what I want to know before upgrading my Hive to lvl5.

I am currently on Part 10 and the task of requesting for 50 sealing dust from neighbours is still required. Only the requirement for the dust to upgrade the cherry hive to level 5 has been changed to having 40 wood. Hive has been upgraded and Anthia is floating around my kingdom but the quest is still shown as pending because I still need 10 sealing dust from my neighbours!???!!
    Last edited by jadefern34; 04-27-16 at 07:43 AM.