Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    Cherry dust comes from trees, cherry Essence comes from mushroom, Max for both is 99
    Ok than makes no sense collecting from mushrooms all day yesterday at least 20 times today and just now got 1 cherry essence

65 trees yesterday no cherry dust

Growing more trees

I was maxed on living wood not now lol

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    the glitch in part 4 has been fixed.

The glitch in part 10 is being investigated.... It may be better if you're on part 10 now to NOT complete it, but to wait for a few hours until we hear back from the team.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    ok guys im now on the part where u give steaks truffles and visiting ivy, what should i? does it glitch? do i have to do something special?
    No issues with this part... Visit Ivy and Give away your goodies!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No issues with this part... Visit Ivy and Give away your goodies!
    awesome thx
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

if the lvl 10 glitch is bad are we gonna get more time for it ? and for lvl 10 do you have to get 50 more friends ? cause I have over 100 thanks to the add me thread ......

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    if the lvl 10 glitch is bad are we gonna get more time for it ? and for lvl 10 do you have to get 50 more friends ? cause I have over 100 thanks to the add me thread ......
    Get More time... No it will be fixed today and it doesn't stop players from completing the event.
    Get More friends... No, the issue isn't about that. So you're fine with the number you have.
    And yes, the Add Me thread is awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    Any news on whether we can store our ophthalmologically challenged fairy, or whether next weeks update is to build a spec savers?

Executive Chef
    LOL, well...I am on part 10 but I need a super cherry potion and 60 life essences, so...waiting for news back should not be an issue!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I have one pink chicken and one Cupid cow, both purchased, no love shack , and I don't think I've gotten essence from the chicken, but I'm pretty sure the cow has dropped some. The turkey cow has been a very good source for me. The royal pigs have been pretty good too, and the regular cows.

Even though this quest has required a tremendous amount of energy and time, I like this so much better than the story book quests. It's much nicer to be able to move ahead as soon as each part is done, instead of having the waiting period.

My biggest request is to ask again, can we please use materials other than gold nuggets and living wood for some of these quests?
    Same here! I don't have that number of gold nuggets. If we could craft or gift them at least, that would help. But as soon as I saw the gold nuggets, that was the end of this quest line for me. The drops are nearly non-existent. I don't do the gold trade at all; haven't ever except when I was a newbie & didn't know better. Maybe S8 could save some space and just delete the gold nugget trade?or better yet, give us gold nuggets in exchange for other items!

Rhino Keeper
    I'd just LOVE it if Storm8 would apply my silly $4.99 purchase so I could move off of the third step for nuggets. This is completely boring and extremely annoying because I probably can't even finish on time now anyway. I've searched for nuggets everywhere. I have lots of cherry dust etc. I don't know how many I need in total but I can't progress forward anyway. Totally don't understand why the purchase didn't apply automatically. It really sounds like with all the glitches they trotted this "event" out too soon. Does the tree drop anything besides wood and sap when it's upgraded because that's not a huge draw anymore either?