Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Wow, this is crazy energy intensive! I worry that the introduction of the purple alicorns will lead to more and more energy intensive events. Of course, not everyone has these alicorns yet, and certainly most of us don't have an army of them.

I thought this event was very unbalanced. In many past events, if you needed to do something over and over again, like collect from mushrooms, you would also have an event-related use for that item. In this event, so much energy was expended for nothing more than the black banner.

I also thought that it was unfortunate that chopping rocks and collecting white petals (for the living wood alchemy) didn't provide any of the event drops for people. I don't know how people managed using all that energy to get nuggets and living wood materials in addition to all the energy needed to collect dust, essence, etc.

Finally, I would suggest that S8 reconsider adding back the energy crate drops in the monster hunt trades for those people who do not yet have the mythic research center. Once they get the MRC and the ability to craft the purple alicorn, the crate drops could then stop.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Any update today? Should I clear my kingdom
    Me too looking to know something about update. I know it's off topic but the sneek peek thread is closed.

I love that we have new quests and events with this game. It gives us something to look forward to and keeps us from being bored. This event has been the worst at having to collect so much stuff and the drop rates being so low. If I hadn't been playing so adamantly I wouldn't be close to the last goal. I don't think we should have to spend money to complete a goal either, which is sometimes what it seem to be about. We've had to use so many resources on this game and let's face it, a lot of people don't have things like gold nuggets and the drop rate for them is the lowest on the totem pole. It's ridiculously unfair to keep making quests where we have to use them when let's face it they are precious to us. I'm a level 50 player and I never have more than 14 to 18 in stock and I play constantly. Have for years. Living wood is not usually a commodity I run out of but this quest, I can't keep it or get it fast enough. One thing I've noticed that I can't run out of is fang beasts and skunkupines every time I chop a tree or collect from my white petals, here they are. I barely saw one of these creatures during the monster hunt quest. Since that is the case I agree with bringing back the energy crates for the monster hunts and hey another idea, leave our monsters on the game so we can access them as easily as any other day. Please quit sucking the fun and enjoyment out of the quests and events. I barely have any friends out of about 75 or more that play. Please find a balance and quit making every event and quest more and more difficult. We shouldn't have to spend money on he game to complete a quest, a quest shouldn't use all of our resources up especially to the point to where the next quest or event comes along and we don't have items in stock cause we used them on the last event. We shouldn't have to play 24/7 to complete a quest, as it is I'm on it all day long every hour or 2, and anytime I wake up at night I play for the simple fact that I feel like if I don't, I will never complete the event in time. Drops rates for supplies we are collecting should be higher.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-28-16 at 04:52 PM. Reason: removed flaming text

I'm currently in the home stretch on this event - all I currently need is more sealing dust and living essence to do the final upgrade to the cherry hive and finish the last quest. Overall I thought this event was manageable for higher-level players, although I had saved about half a dozen energy crates which really came in handy. I was also fortunate to have enough jewels, golden nuggets, and almost enough living wood. Also had the tree that drops living wood, which was a big help. Also had some chickens in storage so I am currently using those to help get more living essence. Overall I didn't think the drop rates were too bad - I've seen other events which were worse, in my opinion.
    This event would have been much more difficult for lower level players who didn't have those things. I agree with others it would have been nice to have more ways to use the items generated. I tried to make many wooden beams, plus other items with the mushrooms, eggs, milk, etc.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    Me too looking to know something about update. I know it's off topic but the sneek peek thread is closed.
    oopsy! I have opened the Sneak Peak thread!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

just a q is there a gem cow pig or sheep that regularly drops the prime cuts ? ive only gotten 3 in almost 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by eabrown25 View Post
    I'm currently in the home stretch on this event - all I currently need is more sealing dust and living essence to do the final upgrade to the cherry hive and finish the last quest. Overall I thought this event was manageable for higher-level players, although I had saved about half a dozen energy crates which really came in handy. I was also fortunate to have enough jewels, golden nuggets, and almost enough living wood. Also had the tree that drops living wood, which was a big help. Also had some chickens in storage so I am currently using those to help get more living essence. Overall I didn't think the drop rates were too bad - I've seen other events which were worse, in my opinion.
    This event would have been much more difficult for lower level players who didn't have those things. I agree with others it would have been nice to have more ways to use the items generated. I tried to make many wooden beams, plus other items with the mushrooms, eggs, milk, etc.

You know you don't need sealing dust anymore right ? its 40 wood

If we are taking a vote; I really really miss the energy crates as part of the monster hunt. S8 please please put the energy crates back. Pretty please!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just placed my fairy today. Now I understand what all the fuss was about regarding her appearance and the reference to poison spitting beetles. She is so mean looking. It was startling to see her for the first time. I want a friendlier face in my kingdom.
    Me too...
    Why she looks so beautiful in the quest storyline, and looks ugly in the kingdom?
    Last edited by zenthus; 04-28-16 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Want to say more

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    just a q is there a gem cow pig or sheep that regularly drops the prime cuts ? ive only gotten 3 in almost 2 days
    Black sheep always drop a prime cut.