Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Any suggestions for getting living wood? I have been making paste working on completing upgrading my deep mines so I only have 14. I had five nuggets two weeks ago which I of course used to complete my regular mine upgrades. Almost didn't figuring something may be upcoming. I also did not receive an energy crate even though it took at least 10 chops before I found any cherry dust although I'd much prefer living wood at this point. Is the living wood tree worth it? Right now I'm only getting living wood from my mills.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    Any suggestions for getting living wood? I have been making paste working on completing upgrading my deep mines so I only have 14. I had five nuggets two weeks ago which I of course used to complete my regular mine upgrades. Almost didn't figuring something may be upcoming. I also did not receive an energy crate even though it took at least 10 chops before I found any cherry dust although I'd much prefer living wood at this point. Is the living wood tree worth it? Right now I'm only getting living wood from my mills.
    the energy crate is a separate goal in your book. Living wood sources - I'll put an extract from the Inventory Guide on this for you in post 2

Living tree - YES YES YES!!!!!!! I have 4 and am constantly collecting from them. LOVE THEM!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barbnrick44 View Post

G6 raise 10 pigs (showed black in pic), collect 10 living essence (animals...chickens, cows and pigs are working for me), upgrade to level 4. (14 cherry dust, 40 sap, 20 living wood, 40 living essence)
    We're raising ten pigs again?! Time to store the adults and buy new babies.

Somehow this event seems to require a lot more energy than previous ones. It's been a lot fun so far, though!

I think it takes 40 gems to skip it...I went ahead and raised them because the living essence comes slow.

Executive Chef
    Wow, seems like something I'm skipping. Not thrilled to have chopped 8 trees and only found 1 dust. That and the gold nuggets and the pigs are my sign to just stop. Have fun if you continue!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the info on living wood. I have enough gems for one tree. Wish they were on sale...hint hint.

Will the mushrooms drop the essence eventhough im not finished with the first part?

Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    Faeiry Tea Party is a good source, but I'm guessing you are not there yet. Early in the game it's indeed all about the mills, chopping and the MF craft.
    I bought the living tree way past L50, just because of my timing of saving gems. So you can make it through the main goals without it (add patience here and there), but if you can afford it get sooner than later, you will not regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Wow, seems like something I'm skipping. Not thrilled to have chopped 8 trees and only found 1 dust. That and the gold nuggets and the pigs are my sign to just stop. Have fun if you continue!
    Which ones were those?

I chopped about 300 energy worth of crabapple trees tonight, they give minimum 1, maximum 5, usually 2-3.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Faeiry Tea Party is a good source, but I'm guessing you are not there yet. Early in the game it's indeed all about the mills, chopping and the MF craft.
    I bought the living tree way past L50, just because of my timing of saving gems. So you can make it through the main goals without it (add patience here and there), but if you can afford it get sooner than later, you will not regret it.
    Thanks. I'm at level 43 and android. Not sure where the tea party fits in or if it does since I definitely don't have the baron tent thing. I wanted to buy a tree at Christmas when it was half price but only had enough gems for some other more pressing needs (apples and a sheep). I don't mind waiting for the living wood but I'm concerned I'll run out of time for this event if I do. Of course they want me to think that too, huh.

Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast