Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    I opted to place 11 pigs, takes more energy but as the feedings seemed to be off the last time, I figured that when the first one grows, then I stop feeding and I have 10 ready for when I need them
    That's what I did last time we had to do this and I'm doing it again this time.

I placed a row of 10 pigs and 1 extra in front of them. I always feed the lone piglet first. Once it grows, I no longer feed the row of 10. It's a very easy method that only costs one extra energy per round.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Difference might be that my two pink cows were drops from Love quest from the castle but my pink chickens that were coin purchases during the 2nd Valentine event have dropped the essence as did my Valentine chickens that were castle drops.
    I have one pink chicken and one Cupid cow, both purchased, no love shack , and I don't think I've gotten essence from the chicken, but I'm pretty sure the cow has dropped some. The turkey cow has been a very good source for me. The royal pigs have been pretty good too, and the regular cows.

Even though this quest has required a tremendous amount of energy and time, I like this so much better than the story book quests. It's much nicer to be able to move ahead as soon as each part is done, instead of having the waiting period.

My biggest request is to ask again, can we please use materials other than gold nuggets and living wood for some of these quests?
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    Finally crafting my super cherry potion! Phew, this takes a long time

I got some living wood from my neighbours, send it as gifts and you will get some back
    Worst part is after you finally get all the stuff to craft a super cherry potion, you will need to do it all over again on chapter 10!!!!! Yikes!!!! I can't keep up with the living wood demands. It's hundreds needed for this thing!

Fashion Designer
    Mermaid tears from where

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Mermaid tears from where
    ponds only....

Rhino Keeper
    I have resigned mysel to the fact I will NEVER complete this quest!! It's impossible!! Unless you have gems to skip, which I don't the drops are a joke!! S8 give us a break at least increase the mushroom drops!! I've cleared acres and found 4!! 2days of constant collections for that!! This is no longer a fun game it's becoming a source of frustration. We all want to finish the quest but we do have lives outside of the game and the time constraint is too little!! Give us something increase the drops please!!!! I have played non stop since this began and I can't even upgrade to level3!! Come on ppl this is sooooooooooo unfair!!!
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 04-24-16 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Spelling

Rhino Keeper
    I just chopped a red acer and I got 6 cherry essence, then a crab apple put out 8...it was epic. I did have to dish out 40 gems for a nugget after 3 days of searching, but if that's all I have to use, I won't feel bad about it. Everthing else seems to be progressing just fine. I'm still excited to have a faerie joining my kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    I have resigned mysel to the fact I will NEVER complete this quest!! It's impossible!! Unless you have gems to skip, which I don't the drops are a joke!! S8 give us a break at least increase the mushroom drops!! I've cleared acres and found 4!! 2days of constant collections for that!! This is no longer a fun game it's becoming a source of frustration. We all want to finish the quest but we do have lives outside of the game and the time constraint is too little!! Give us something increase the drops please!!!! I have played non stop since this began and I can't even upgrade to level3!! Come on ppl this is sooooooooooo unfair!!!
    Only you know how much time and resources you have to commit to this event but we are only some 2 days and not quite 7 hours into this with about 7 and 3/4 days left.

Fashion Designer
    arrrgh, these living essences dont seem to dop a lot more often than that cherry essence from mushrooms did >.<

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i just need 3 living wood and i can upgrade my hive to level 4! yay
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.