Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Can you hear that? Has someone new gotten lost in the Glimmerwood? Everyone, do what you can to help this newcomer! Retreat not from this opportunity... Rulers far and wide may find themselves a new friend, if they lend a hand! Yonder forest will not stand in the way of our quest to help all our friends, new and old!

[==Update requires Level 17+, and is live from 4/21 until 5/2 @ 4pm.==]

Spoiler: show
    I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: CHERRY

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    the glitch in part 4 has been fixed.

The glitch in part 10 is being investigated.... It may be better if you're on part 10 now to NOT complete it, but to wait for a few hours until we hear back from the team.

Thanks!
    1. The glitch is Part 10 has been fixed. You need wood and not sealing dust to upgrade the tree.

2. Do I still need to ask for dust? It doesn't matter about this goal as it's redundant. You can send out requests if you want to so that the goal is removed from your book. Otherwise, upgrade tree, welcome Anthia and allow the goal in your book to expire. I know it's a nuisance to see it in your book, but it will disappear at the conclusion of the event.

Posted 2 May prior to event finishing:
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The issue of Anthia flying sideways has been fixed. :P Please reinstall the game to see this fix, thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-02-16 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Updated title