Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Get More time... No it will be fixed today and it doesn't stop players from completing the event.
    Get More friends... No, the issue isn't about that. So you're fine with the number you have.
    And yes, the Add Me thread is awesome!
    It still in my book. And I have finished yesterday morning ,I sent out request again this morning..,guess the ones that have finished it will stay there until the time run out,..

The cherry tree is beautiful but oh the deforestation!! I've been planting and watering trees just to chop them down and have barely any left in the kingdom... So sad.
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Quote Originally Posted by starcontrol View Post
    I'm just getting one souvenir of each thing and I don't think I could do even that without my alicorn army. This is an incredibly energy intensive event! In all my years of playing I have never seen such a demanding event.
    How many Alicorns will it take for you do that, I don't think we are neighbors?
    I think I ideally would like to hit 99 of the items that come off of mushrooms, trees, and animals so making armies of each one at a time. Maybe one or two of the smaller trinkets as well but I won't be able to make the final one twice I don't think although never say never.

I think this has been on the top 5 list of quests of me and for those panicking we just started and there are so many days left.

I just hope as fun as this one was we can either continue storyline or have another useful fiction quest in the near future, although not greedy and don't expect them every month and this was a fun spin.

All from me! Glad I made my purchase recently and it's events like these that deserve them (as long as I can spend it right away not to fall to a trap, I'm happy to help support, just not a fool lol)

Thanks S8 for putting out a great event again while I'm not feeling well, you always manage to have good timing with that giving me and everyone else something fun to play
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    So we didn't get an answer about the sealing dust bug yet. What should those of us having completed and got the bug do? Should we request sealing dust again? Or will completing the goal twice cause more problems?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I just checked my report and it's still under investigation. I would wait given we have lots of time left. If Anthia is flying around your kingdom, I would ignore the goal for now. Hopefully we will have answers shortly... Sorry it's not better news as yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I just checked my report and it's still under investigation. I would wait given we have lots of time left. If Anthia is flying around your kingdom, I would ignore the goal for now. Hopefully we will have answers shortly... Sorry it's not better news as yet.
    Ok, thank you SW.

New Resident

Quirk

I'm having the same problem! I finished the quest, and the Fairy was flying around. 10 seconds later it's asking me for 50 more sealing dusts.
    Last edited by jb7404; 04-26-16 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Found fairy.

So if I go to sleep looking like this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	30477
    and wake up looking like this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	30478 then it seems a piece of the story is missing. What horrid events took place?

Lady G seems to be getting her beauty sleep lately, however, she's smiling really friendly now.

ETA I find 8 differences in appearance between both images. The other new character addition to the board, Kaz, doesn't look like his true self either. The new crew just doesn't quite manage that well.
    Last edited by CharmOfLea; 04-26-16 at 03:36 AM. Reason: ETA

After losing my gems on speeding up an alicorn - it is ok. I used plenty of my alicorn a in the quest and had a fun time keeping up with chopping trees and mushrooms. That is why I have been sticking with the game. I think I will use the last of my gems for a purple alicorn so I don't have any more to lose. Yeah purple alicorn

Yes! This happened to me also! My Living Essence is still there and the hive shows as level 5. My fairy is flitting around the kingdom, but now my goal book says I only have 8 Sealing Dust when it had been at 50 -- had to be 50 to allow me to upgrade the hive. Or are we now being asked for an *additional* 50 Sealing Dust? Either way, what a frustrating development!! I think either the Baron stole my stash or else Kaz took it..............