Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
Deforested my kingdom today and only 2 living wood. I'm only getting them from crafting them.ive been on this step for three days. Utterly ridiculous. There so little joy left in these events any more.

Really wish we would get back to the original storyline. It feels like it's been years since we stopped looking for the rightful heir
I totally agree with you. I think I have had 1 Living Wood drop from over 40 trees I have cut down. I really hate how during timed events like this S8 cut the drop rate for the items to "Near Never". It stinks and I have thought about why I have not enjoyed this event, unlike the storylines, it is having to do so many steps to complete a task eg. plant tree, water 5 times, cut down to get Wood and Sap, harvest White Petals, craft Living Wood at Potion Shop, repeat 40 times, use energy use energy. It is not fun or challenging really and follows the game mechanics of 3 S8 games I started then dropped, Farm Story 2, Bakery Story 2 and Restaurant Story 2. I will keep trying until the end and then go on with completing the two storylines I still have. After that I will re-evaluate whether I still enjoy this game, which is its purpose, or drop it like the other games.